Chapter 1: seven minutes in heaven

"Kyle's pov"
Me and the guys were hanging over Cartman's  place because his mom was out of town for the week and we decided to hang out while we were chilling, bored af. Kenny said "let's play seven minutes in heaven." Cartman takes my hat and says "Jew I need this," when it came my turn to pick some thing out of the hat I pulled out a Nazi swastika I knew who's it was  immediately "well crap come on Cartman." We went in the closet and we just looked away from each other then he said my name as I looked at him and he kisses me. Deep inside I have feelings for Cartman but I didn't know he had feelings for me too. So I decided to deepen the kiss.

"Eric's pov"
I call Kyle's name and kissed him I was out to pull away when I felt him kiss back we were having a full on make out session we broke away to breath and I moved to his neck and had given him a Hickey
and the door swung open we stoped and looked away we were both blushing "yeah Kyle get some," I hear Kenny say waving his arm in the air, once we got done playing everybody had started to leave as Kyle was about to leave I asked would he like to sleep over he  said "yes but let me check with my parents first,"  he texted them and they said yes.

"Let me just go get my stuff and I will be back later."
"Ok."

***LATER***

"Eric's pov"
"I didn't know you loved me like that,"Kyle said to me "I didn't either sorry about the hickey," "it's ok, I actually liked it."
"You did ,I thought you would hate me."
"Why?"
"You know because I fun of you being Jewish and stuff."
*kyle kissed Eric and pulled away*
,"No one pov"
Eric pulled Kyle closer and started kissing him Kyle decided to deepen the kiss roughly. Eric was very turned on by this and started to kiss kyle's neck leaving love marks Kyle pulled off his jacket and shirt, Eric had found kyle's soft spot and was roughly kissing it making Kyle moan they broke away to breath Eric pulled off his jacket and begin to kiss down Kyle's' chest as the smaller boy kept moaning. He had started to pull his pants off and so did the smaller boy he asked if he wanted him to do it, the smaller boy nodded as he started to pace his fingers in the younger boy.

"Eric's pov"
"Do you want me to do it," I asked Kyle nodded saying yes. I slowly started pace in and out of the small boy as he moaned as I sped up his moans got louder I kept the pace then Kyle says "I going to c-cum," then let's out with pleasure.

***One hour later***
"Kyle's pov"
Me and Eric we're on his bed breathing heavily then I yawned " are you tired," Eric asked me as I nodded then we fell asleep.