TWINS

Kyle's pov
We got to the doctors office when the doctor came in she said "this might be a little cold," while putting the gel on my stomach Eric was sitting in the chair beside me holding my hand when the doctor took the ultrasound and said " congrats you have two healthy baby boys." I was shocked with joy. Eric fainted and jumped back up and said " that didn't happen." As I giggled "we have to tell the others and my family." I said smiling at as he puts hand on my stomach on the way back home I asked what should we name them kyle and Eric junior.

*At home*
Eric's pov
We started video chatting the others Kenny says " any updates on the baby," "well yeah on the baby were having twins." Kyle said standing up with me behind him with our hands on his uncovered stomach everybody was shocked but in a happy way. "When  are you due?" Butters asked curiously, "three months," Kyle said rubbing his stomach "shouldn't we tell your parents about the babies?" I asked looking at Kyle as he nodded we stopped face timing the boys and started to head over to my parents house.

*At the Broflovski house hold*
Kyle's pov
I rang the door bell and my mom opened the door and said "Kyle, Eric what brings you here?" As she lets us In and we sit down " it's about the baby," me and Eric said smiling "what is it? Is there something wrong with the baby?" She said looking concerned "no, actually we have some good news we're having twins!" I said smiling as put his hand on my large stomach as my dad and brother walk in the room "what's happening," my dad asked "Kyle is having twins," my mom said excitedly.
*Few minutes later*
"well we should get going." I said rubbing my stomach then we left. We had back to the house and I ran and puked in the toilet with Eric behind me rubbing my back "I think you should go lay down." Eric said helping me up "it's hot in here I'm going to take off my shirt," I said taking my shirt off and laying on the bed with Eric rubbing and kissing my stomach while I fall asleep then I wake up to see Eric sleeping on my stomach I rub his cheek as he sleeps on my large stomach and I fall asleep.

Hours later
Eric's  
I woke up sleeping on Kyle's stomach I decided to get up and cook something for Kyle, then I hear Kyle puking I walk into the the bathroom and rubbed his back then the room when he got done I told him that fixed food. After we were done we went back to our and slept.

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time I have had just a lot of stuff to do.