Part Two - Two Against One

^^That's for all you yaoi fans. I honestly don't get into that, but hey, I know ya'll like that sort of thing. It's pretty popular, isn't it?

Sorry this story isn't as 'yandere' as some of my other books. There's no killing or torture, just kidnapping and rape. I know, it's boring without gore and all that, but I'm not in the mood for writing a murder scene right now (wow never thought I'd say that).

Anyway....

RAPE ALERT! RAPE ALERT! RAPE ALERT!

- Matt's POV -

She looked stunning like this. She was in the middle of my basement, her hands chained to the chair and her eyes huge, filled with fear. She was blushing, too. Lucky Mello, getting to kiss those rosy cheeks. Now that the lights were on, I could see how her facial expression looked when the blonde nuzzled her cheek, and the confused and also nervous look in her eyes was pure adorable.

I walked over to her, and she shrieked, closing her eyes. Oops, I forgot, Mello and I had both stripped already. We wanted to make things easier.

"Don't look away," Mello growled in her ear, biting her earlobe.

I knelt in front of the half-naked girl, and kissed her knee softly. "Open your eyes for me, kitten. I want you to watch me as I finish stripping you."

She shook her head, and I frowned at this new attitude.

"Where's this stubbornness coming from? Do you not want to look at me?" I sat up a bit higher and kissed her on the lips, my hands holding her face still so she wouldn't fight back.

"That's so hot," Mello rasped, and reached around me to grasp my manhood. I slapped his hand away, my face burning.

"Dude, what the heck? Keep your hands to yourself!"

(Y/n) let out a moan, her eyes opening ever so slightly. She was pink in the face, and there was a new look in her eyes. "M-Matt...Mello...please kiss each other for me...."

Mello's eyes grew huge. "What?"

"No way!" I snapped, and stood up, shoving my member inside her mouth before she said anything worse. She was supposed to be pure and innocent, that's one of the reasons why I liked her so much. She didn't have a dirty mind like some girls.

"Where did that come from?" Mello asked me, still looking shocked. "Princess...don't say things like that!" He crawled between my legs and gently spread her thighs. "We should punish you for saying such naughty things, should we?" He pushed her soaked panties to the side, and left a long lick up her slit. I felt a small jab of jealousy. Why did he get to try her first?

Well, I was the first one to get a blowjob from her, and that must count for something.

Mello pushed a finger inside of her, and she moaned around my shaft, her eyes watering. The look on her cute little face made me get even harder, and I gripped two fist fills of her hair tightly as I began to thrust faster into her mouth.

She squealed and whined around me as Mello teased her with both his tongue and fingers, working her virgin womanhood until it was drenched.

"Mmm...she's almost ready for you," Mello said, and she let out a whine of protest. I pulled out of her mouth, and Mello and I switched places. He shoved his member deep down her throat, and I began to lick all around her sensitive bud. Since Mello was bigger, she started to gag, her eyes filled with tears. I felt a small stab of pity, and nudged Mello.

"Hey...go easy on her, okay? This is here first time."

Mello nodded, and began to be more gentle with her. I took this time to insert two fingers inside of her, and she groaned around a mouthful of his length.