Big Time Stalker Part 12

Joe and Sally are lounging in the pool and I'm sunbathing in my chair. Every now and then I see a bush move and I know that Kendall is on the other side of it. Several times I had to laugh and think, 'First I was the stalker and now I'm being stalked.'

We go in to eat and get ready for bed and I get quite a surprise when I hear Joe say, "I will see you in a few." and he goes to my room.

'Well hell. What am I supposed to do now? I'm definitely not going to sleep with him.' I think.

I tell Sally, who is now really upset, that I will see her in the morning and maybe we can go shopping for bridal dresses. 'I just had to make her more mad.' I think smiling in her face and making sure she knew that I was going to marry Joe.

I could literally see the steam coming from her ears as I turned and went to my room.

Joe of course wanted to have sex but I managed to convince him I just wasn't ready. As a matter of fact I managed to convince him we should wait until our wedding night so it would be like the first time. 'And Kendall is worried about me.' I giggle to myself, 'I got this.'

Joe is finally asleep and I'm trying to sleep as far away from him as possible but the bed is only so big. It makes me physically ill to have to be so close to him but it has to be done if I ever want a happy life.

I hear a slight tap on my window and look at Joe who is still sleeping. I get up and move the curtains to see Kendall there.

I open the window for him to come in, "Kendall what are you doing? How did you get up here?"

He smiles at me, "I just used a ladder and got on the roof right there." he looks past me, "What the hell is he doing here?" he asked in a loud whisper.

I open the window and climb out onto the roof motioning for Kendall to follow me, "He just decided he was sleeping in here. What was I supposed to do?"

I sit down and Kendall sits next to me, "You could have come up with something." he says hanging his head.

I lift his head, "Are you serious right now?"

He shakes his head, "I am but I'm not. I know you wouldn't be in there with him if you had a choice. I just don't want him anywhere near you."

I kiss him, "I don't want to be anywhere near him either trust me." 

I turn to go back in the house, "I need to get some sleep. I have to take them to the office tomorrow." I kiss him again, "I love you Kendall Schmidt. With every ounce in me."

He smiles at me, "I love you to (yn) (yln) and you will never know how much." but he doesn't get up. He hesitates and says, "Can you leave the curtains cracked a bit?"

I look at him crazy, "Will it make you feel better?" I ask.

He smiles at me, "Tons."

I kiss him one last time, "Then I will." and I go back in getting quietly into bed with Joe.

I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and something outside the curtains got my attention. When I looked I saw Kendall asleep right outside my window. A smile crossed my face at the fact that he was so worried about me. I grabbed a blanket and carefully covered him up before going back to bed.