Jai

I was somewhere where no one could find me and I wanted to be on my own. ROSALYN, the sound of her name had me daydream. But I knew she loved Luke. Her eyes had me dazed. I loved her and I still had but now all I had in mind was to leave her with Luke alone. Now I had to look out for myself. I saw two boys, one younger and the other the same age as me and they where living with their cousins and I asked them if I can be with them for a couple of days until I find a place to live and they said "sure, and you can stay with us for the amount of days you want to be with us". They introduced themselves as James and Daniel, both age 14. We walked to the apartment and James introduced to Rosé and Gabriel. Rosé.....that name sounded familiar.....Rosalyn of coarse. My heart started pounding, but I was only 14, how could I feel this love towards her? I knew I wouldn't get over it now my life was depending. I had to find a way to lock her out. Now I had one way to live, live with Rosé, Gabriel, James, and Daniel, they where my only family now. It was night, I had to sleep in the couch, I slept, I had a dream that me and Rosalyn where together holding hands and we walked until the sun had set down. I woke up to go to school. But I didn't know what school to go because the school I went to was miles away from here. Rosé was a nice cousin she changed my school and I wasn't in the same school as James and Daniel. I had to get used to the school. I hoped Rosalyn wasn't suffering.....