3 - colors of the mets

rachel quickly went over to the sheriff's department with derek since stiles was gonna go there to help save isaac

rachel quickly went over to the sheriff's department with derek since stiles was gonna go there to help save isaac. scott was gonna lock himself in the freezer to get through the full moon and allison went there to help him.

derek and rachel were in the jeep with stiles and they pulled up to the sheriff's station.

"okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. the problem is getting past the front desk." stiles said.

"i'll distract her." derek replied.

"whoa, whoa, whoa... you? you're not going in there." stiles said putting his hand on derek's shoulder.

"i'm taking my hand off." stiles said when derek glared at him.

"i was exonerated." derek said.

"you're still a person of interest." stiles told him.

"an innocent person." derek said.

"now, that's a good one." rachel said.

"an... you? yeah, right! okay, fine. what's your plan?" stiles asked.

"to distract her." derek said as if it was obvious.

"uh huh. how? by punching her in the face?" stiles asked.

"heh, by talking to her." derek replied.

"okay, all right. give me a sample. what are you gonna open with?" stiles asked as derek stayed quiet.

"dead silence. that should work beautifully. any other ideas?" stiles asked.

"i'm thinking about punching you in the face." derek told him.

"okay, you're not gonna do that. just go out there." rachel said.

they all got out of the jeep and derek went up to the front desk.

"good evening, how can i help... you?" the deputy asked.

"hi." derek said with a bright smile.

"hi." the deputy replied.

"um, i had a question. um, sorry i'm a little... a little thrown. i wasn't really expecting someone..." derek trailed off.

"like me?" the deputy asked smiling.

"oh, i was gonna say 'so incredibly beautiful' but, yeah, i guess that'd be the same thing." derek said as stiles and rachel snuck past the front desk.

stiles went over to the box but it was empty. the hunter was already here.

stiles walked out of the room and he bumped into the hunter.

they saw the cringe in his hand and they went to run away but the guy grabbed stiles and looked at rachel.

"make a noise or try to run and i'll stab him in the neck." the hunter said as rachel nodded and he held his hand over stiles' mouth.