THE AU

there was a girl named Flutter she has a blue dress and was sweet kind and wonderful she has friends like burn , burn has a blue jacket, dozer had a red jacket and has little blue bangs, and magestic has yellow shirt and purple hair. they had been in many adventures for like example going to different Au's and seeing their own Au selves and the story starts now....

Flutter: wow i hope which Au are we going next!!!

Burn : I hope its birdtale

dozer: i hope its x- tale 

magestic : i hope its outertale!

Flutter: guys, no matter what Au we go through we stay together k?

all: k!

flutter: welp , guess this is the Au   

                                                            GLITCH TALE

Flutter : what Au is this?

magestic: i don't know but it seems like there are alot of ...

dozer: dust..

Flutter : * sweats * Nah . Don't worry to much ! maybe its just dirt or something maybe its not dead monsters right? t-there n-not d-dead right?

burn: woah ! flutter don't be like that .. lets just find out..

                                                            LATER.........

dozer: woah is that someone hiding in the shadows?

stranger : you shouldn't be here....its not s-safe

magestic: what do you mean?

stranger: she k-killed them a-all SHE KILLED THEM ALL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

flutter : wait a sec. is that....

stranger : i -i recongnize that voice i-its 

flutter: TORIEL!!

toriel: m-my child?

*hugs toriel*

flutter: its been so long since i haven't seen you around!

toriel: sorry my child ive been through a lot and im sorry i couldn't protect you!

dozer: is it weird that their just hugging but we don't even know who she is?

burn: * shrugs*

flutter: oh iam so sorry guys i didn't explain well a very very long time ago i fell into an underground mountain and its Au is glitchtale and when i fell an evil flower almost killed me and toriel kicked it and i stayed with her in a few years and finally i escaped and it was all messed up someone was killing all monsters and suddenly they just throwed me back to the surface and i woke up just me.

toriel : come my children you look like you need some rest....

all: its ok toriel were not tire- * flops to the floor*

                                           FEW HOURS LATER.....

flutter: guys wake up!

all : snorts* huh wut

flutter: lets go and eat so we should go i felt how this Au go's its dangerous

burn : k..

toriel : so it seemed you children are awake and have energy now! come children there is butterscotch pie waiting at the table you don't wanna miss it!