Ch.1 |Dafuq?!|

I know I know... I made a new story again but didn't even update the other stories... Sorry 😅😅

But my brain is currently full of Marvel and I want to update this so yeah..

Disclaimer : Sadly, I don't own Marvel and any of their characters

XXXX

3rd Person's Pov

Number 9 had been experimented ever since she was a baby, resulting in her being immune to poisons, having a higher physic than most humans and growing up mentally the hard way.

In her free time, when she wasn't being experimented on or forced to train, she always watch Marvel movies on her phone or laptop that was given by one of the scientists.

She looked up and learned everything that appeared in the movies, for example iridium.

She even tried to modify her electronics to make it look like Tony Stark in Iron man 2.

Number 9 has a very unique fighting style, because whenever she heard music or song, she began to fight along the beat that looked like she was dancing to the beat.

Nobody really knows how she started to fight like that but no one complained because no one had ever beaten her.

She studied alot from the books that she was forced to study and became some kind of a genius.

But from everything that she had received, her favourite is her phone where she can watch marvel movies.

Currently, Number 9 is sitting in her, so called, room and stuffing everything that she owned into her hot rod red and black coloured backpack.

That consists of a phone that she modified, a laptop that she had also modified, a Black Headphone, a speaker, some sketchbooks, pencils, pens and erasers.

After she was done and ready, she waited until midnight, it's the time when the guard starts to patrol around.

She then pull out her laptop and hacked into the security cameras in her room and the hallway to rewrite their codes and make them replay some footage.

Then, she hacked into HARDY's system and program it to self destruct and the building to collapse in 5 minutes.

After that, she hacked into the security doors and opened only hers, gaining a faint sound of ping, indicating that the door was unlocked.

She pushed the door slowly, earning a slight creaking sound from the door.

" Aw Fuck.." She cursed under her breath, obviously wasn't expecting that.

She looked around to see if a guard heard it and came to investigate it, to her luck there's no one around.

Number 9 started sprinting down the hallway quietly, until she heard a shout.

" Hey! Why are you outside your room?!" It was the guard.

She panicked and ran blindly, turning to every corner that she sees until she met a dead end.

She looked back and saw the guard was catching up on her, and without thinking what-so-ever , she ran towards the only door on her left that has a warning sign infront of it.

She locked the door and breathed out a sigh of relieve as she slid herself down with her back against the door.

She was breathing heavily and chuckled " Well damn... Did not see that coming.. heh-"

" Hey! Open the door! You're not allowed there!! Thump! Thump!" The guard shouted from the other side as he banged on the door.

Number 9 gulped and grumbled to herself " gulp.. There's no way I'm getting out of here.. Do I die with everyone else here?" Thinking about when she programmed the system to self destruct and the building to collapse.

For the first time, she looked around the room and something immediately caught her eye, a blue glowing cube.

She furrowed her eyebrows in bewilderment and stared at it.

" ....Why do I feel like I've seen it before..." She got up and walked towards the cube.

She picked up the cube and observed it, but then the sparks surround the cube and shot some kind of blue laser to a wall, making some sort of portal.

Number 9 was flabbergasted, she realised what the cube was and looked at the portal again.

" Da.... Fuck?"

She chuckled nervously " Heh... Good thing I was experimented on or my hand will hurt like shit..."

" So... Tesseract , huh? How are you even here?" She asked to the cube in her hand as if the tesseract can reply back.

" ..Right.. You don't have a mouth.."

She walked towards the portal before the building started to crumble.

" Damn it... There's no other way.." She ran inside the portal with the cube in her hand before it closed completely behind her, leaving the building collapse with the people inside.

XXXX

How bout that? 😁😁

Please leave a comment

J Out!