Chapter 2: Feelings

All is set for Jennie's plan. Fireworks, Decorations, Flowers, and her feelings. Lisa and Rose has been practicing and practicing at what they're gonna say. Until they all got it right just in time for the dinner Jennie has been planning all afternoon. Jennie left with Jisoo saying: "Okay, Lisa. Hold the keys. Rose, please take care my room and Jisoo's room. I'll go home with a boyfriend!" They waved goodbye, opened the car, and drove away. When they are out of sight, they took the keys, locked the house, opened the car, and drove out of the house. Jennie, playing For You and I Need U. Not even noticing, that Lisa was playing Fire and driving really fast. (There were actually no people and cars at that time so they're speeding over.)

After driving in a whole 5 minute race, they are finally at the restaurant. Jungkook was there, waiting. Lisa and Rose, hiding in a small wall behind Jennie. Jungkook and Jennie, are laughing and talking while eating, that makes Lisa very mad. Until, Jennie said: "Jeon Jungkook, I kept on hiding these things for you... it's been a year of hiding... now, i will tell you this. I love you!" Jungkook was shocked at what he heard that he said: "Oh my! I-" before he ever says a word, Lisa ran and said: "Jungkook! Please! I love you! I can't stand that you will date Jennie! It has also been a year hiding these feelings! Please, i'm begging you, please love me!"

Jungkook had a frown on his face and said: "I'm very sorry, Lisa. I liked Jennie for over 2 years and i can't stop it. I really loved her since 2016. It was because... well... when we became friends. Lisa, can you please sit down? I need to tell the FULL story." Lisa sat on Jungkook's chair. Jungkook took a chair and continued talking: "I had once a big crush on Lisa. I kept staring at her full time. Until... ChimChim introducd me to Jennie. She changed my life. I became more confident on myself, i listened to people more, i became more friendly, and... my love for people got bigger! That's why i really felt like: "Hey, i changed... is it because of my love for... Jennie?"

I got really confused, i asked myself , am i really in love? For it was my first time, falling in love. I felt like i was alone, until i met Jennie. She changed me. I became new because of her... I'm so sorry Lisa. But it will never change." Lisa cried in tears that she ran away, took the keys, and drove away with Rose. Jennie said: "Jungkook! This will not end yet! We will go somewhere!" Jennie stood up and took Jungkook's hand and ran with him. They stopped when they are outside the restaurant. Suddenly, the fireworks appeared, as planned. They watched it together, in love.
The question is... Will Lisa have a chance?
To be continued....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi #SparkleFam! Today, this is the most saddest
chapter i've ever made. For now, Lisa will try to forget
Jungkook. Who will make her happy? Know next time! Byeee
Credits to:
My cousin, harukookie_mochi!
She helped me to do this ff for LisKook! She helped me with doing
the title and laughed at Chapter 1. Hope ya forgive me Fam and
Jennel! LOL