Chapter 4: Out Of Mind

Another day passed... Lisa is still thinking how to get home and how to get over Jungkook.

Meanwhile at Blackpink House:

Rose, Jennie, and Jisoo is getting worried at Lisa, because she got lost for 2 days. Rose, who's scared and thinking about negative thoughts like: She died, or she was beaten up or something, or she's commiting suicide, or she was putten in a sack and got thrown in the water and her lifeless body was screaming and some boats took her and made it worse... asked: "Oh Lisa! Where could she go? I think she died or something!!! I think we need to make signs and post them everywhere so we could see her!" Everyone agreed to do it for the sake of Lisa. They posted tons of pictures with a message saying:

MISSING:
Blackpink Member, Lisa
Last seen: At Blackpink House, last wearing a white crop top with a white skirt with pink roses.
Please find her!
Call: 0925678168 (The number is not leading to Blackpink House. It is just made up!)

Jennie, who kept on crying when they got home, said to Jisoo: "This is my fault... if i didn't confessed, it would not be fair to me. But when i did it, i felt guilty! I think i can't handle living a life without my heartbroken friend! But... i think someone needs to cheer her up... i think she needs... something? Or..?" Jisoo said, surely: "She needs a boyfriend! Taehyungie has a crush on Lisa! What about... We make them a couple! Put them on a date! Let's set fireworks for them! And let's make sure that there's no fails! This will be the best one yet! As long as Lisa's finally back, we can make this date become romantic within just a week! Don't worry, everything will be fine, it's not your fault, it's just because of her feelings!" Jennie had sparkles like jewelry in her eyes. Because for 2 reasons: 1, it's because Lisa will not be sad anymore. 2, is because she can save Kookie all by herself. She dosen't even cared about the age. It's because they loved each other, that's what mattered.

Meanwhile at Park Seoul Hospital:

Seojin gave Lisa food while talking to her.
Lisa questioned Seojin a few questions and talked to him.

"Why did you broke up with Haerin?! I mean, she's a nice girl! My bestfriend said she gave everything, and... You betrayed her! Did you cheated or something?! You have to tell the truth or else you'll get a punch from me Seojin!" "Okay! I'll tell you! I had an American Friend named Rain. She had beautiful blue eyes, white skin as snow, and shiny blonde hair. We once meeted up at this park and we didn't knew that this mean girl that has no heart that hates me, Park Shin Hye, was there. She was a great editor, so she took pictures of us, edited it as if we were kissing, and sended the pic to Haerin with a caption: "Girl, I'm so sorry, but Seojin is cheating on you. I heard them saying: "I Love You, My Fiancè!" He's getting married." She cried and cried and cried and then she called me saying: "Why did you cheated?! I gave my whole world to you! I loved you! I cared for you! You will do THIS to me?!" So i said, curiously: "Uhhhh, baby? What's wrong? Did i hurted you?" So she was like: "Yes! I can't take it anymore, We are over." And she hanged the phone. I cried a lot in that day. And until now, i still love her. But she moved on. I don't have hope anymore."

"Seojin, have you ever tried to make it up for her?" "No. It's complicated. She moved on, well... it seems that she did, and i... don't have the confidence to do it..! I will need help from someone........" "What about me? I helped Haerin to confess her feelings to his crush in 3rd grade! But... he didn't liked Haerin at all. But this time, i will make sure to you that everything will be fine! Although... THERE'S A DEAL." "What is it Lisa?" "I will help you to get Haerin back. If you guys are in love again, you and Haerin will help me to move on with that heartbreaker weirdo Jungkook!" "I will! It's a deal!" "Good. Let's set the plan. We will let you guys date here. We will pretend i lost oxygen so she will panic and run over here. Next, we will take off the bed and set a table, 2 chairs, a vase with roses on it, and Haerin and YOUR fave food." "But where will you sit or lay down?" "Hello? Of course i will sit on a wheelchair with all of these freaking tubes!" "Okay.... i will get out of here now and get a wheelchair, a table, 2 chairs, a vase with roses in it, and our favourite foods. Okay i need some assist to take off the bed and i will also need some help to distract Haerin." "Operation get Haerin back to Seojin, Opened."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey SparkleFam! I finally made it! One of the hardest Chapter that i made. I kept on thinking about this Chapter all day. I got on a train station earlier and thought about the creation of Chapter 4: Out Of Mind. Actually, we have to celebrate because this chapter reached over to 1001 words! That's a celebration to celebrate! I am waving to all mochikookies of my cousin, harukookie_mochi! If you already saw the previous chapters, i might said harukookie_mochi, which is Author Nim, you could see that she makes these BTS ff. You know why i am telling you to follow her? It's because she inspired me to do this LisKook ff! She's the best cousin ever! Right? If your ever reading this, thank youuuu! Okay, see ya in Chapter 5! Love you my SparkleFam! See ya next time! ♥♥♥♥♥