Chapter Three - The Green Trail

For the feild trip, they went to Mango Cave, but instead of going into the cave, they went to the Green Trail. Lydia and Aaron went on the Green Trail, of course.

This place had a lot of activities even if the name has to do with a cave. There are plenty of caves there, and the Green Trail was part of one.

So, like I said, Aaron and Lydia went on the trail together, alone. Oh no.

They started walking in evergreen forest (hence the name), and when they started walking, they were told they were going in a cave that wasnt going to be muddy, wet, or nasty, just pretty crystals and mirror water that wouldnt get on them.

As you can guess, they went in. The tour guide was told to do something, and they were alone in this cave. Thank God for light.

And what convinence the tour guide had to leave...

Now, the other classmates went on their own part of this cave, like Lilly and Winston went on the Dripstone Trail (this part will be in my other book, Pink)

Lydia and Aaron were on this Trail for quite sometime. They laughed and talked together. But then they had two paths to go to, they couldnt choose, until they agreed on the left.

They walked a little while until they saw the sign "LOVERS HALL" 

Man, how wonderful.

They walked down this hall with a small blush. Then Lydia felt a push then it was dark and the felt Aaron kiss her. She later realized Aaron had pinned her to the floor, and she was forced to kiss back, even though she wanted to.

She could feel him smiling on her lips. It felt nice to kiss in the dark. And she was happy to know her feelings were accepted without her having to even speak.

But then again it could've been a mistake.

Yeah, right.

After a while, they pulled away, but the lights didnt turn on. It was completely dark.

Aaron had screwed up.

Luckily, Lydia fell and hit a switch that turned the lights on.