Chapter Five - Awkward...

After the weekend (the trip was on a Friday) on Monday Lydia, Lilly, and Michala were at school by their lockers waiting for the bell. Aaron wasnt there because he usually shows up at 7:56, not 7:45 like Lilly, Michala, or Winston. And not at 7:50 sharp like Lydia. The girls were talking and Lydia noticed every once in a while Lilly would turn around to look at Winston before she would join back in the conversation. Like I said,Lydia noticed this, she just didnt feel like mentioning it. They didnt want to talk about what happened in private last week, but they did talk about the fun parts in the van.

The bell rang two minutes after Aaron got there, and Winston almost approached Lilly before he got cut off by a friend needing something. They all went to class and waited for the day to be over, or atleast for lunch to come. But the class was almost a time of freedom sense the teacher needed to grade a lot of papers from the school year.

Lydia sat at a table, and all she could do was daydream about her and Aaron. Aaron sat next to Lilly, and as Lydia would make her usually glace at Aaron she started to notice something about Lilly, she looked off still, she looked more sad until Winston turned around.

After the class was over, and after a few more classes, Lydia finally got a chance to talk to Aaron face to face. "Hey, remeber what I asked you?" She asled looking towards him. But he didnt look at her, he kept looking forward, "uh..yea, why?" He reassured."You meant your answer?" She said hoping and wishing in the inside. "Y-yeah.." Aaron wasn't trying to talk that loud even though it seemed like he wasnt caring. Aaron was still looking forward when Lydia grabbed his shoulder and stopped him, moved him towards her and started to talk. "Im glad..." She said and she walked off with the rest of her friends. Lilly was holding her things close, but Michala held her pouches (she has small bags) around her wrist as a bracelet.

After a while Lydia caught Lilly talking to Winston but couldnt make out their conversation. It was difficult to tell, they were whispering. She was smiling and so was Winston, Lilly looked around a lot to see if anyone was watching but I guess she missed Lydia when she looked around.

But even if people were paying attention to then I dont think either would care.

Aaron, came over to Lydia and grabbed her hand. He guided her somewhere before she saw darkness, again.

How convenient.