Not my type

"Oh hell no!" Cole shouts as he starts reading my previous text messages from Ella. "What is wrong with her! Your acting like she has a disease!" I yell at the top of my lungs. But I automatically get disgusted when I see that Cole has a disgusting expression as well. His expression kind of reminds me of a kid who doesn't like broccoli that sees broccoli and is forced to eat it.

Yeah he's that disgusted at my best friend that chose to have a crush on the one guy in school who is cute on the outside but cold and cruel on the inside. "I don't see what's wrong with her liking you!" I yell yet again. There's no teacher in the class to stop me from yelling. Or to stop Coles excessive use of profanity.

At this point I wonder where the teacher is. The kids around us all put headphones in and put their music on the highest level to block out all the unnecessary shouting me and Cole are doing. "She's disgusting she looks like a mull rat,She's annoying, and obsessively stares at me all the time." Cole states while counting off his fingers as if he was a elementary student that is practicing adding with their fingers. I gasp and then state "That was uncalled for."

As I walk out of the room forget class after my encounter with Cole I'm feeling sick to my stomach already. Why did Ella make me do the dirty work of telling her childhood crush and best friend she liked him since the age of 12?
*********************************************************************************
I stop and finish my summary of today and automatically wish to leave out some details as I hear Ella's sobbing by my side. I get up off the floor of the bedroom run to her bathroom and bring a whole roll of toilet paper to my friend who's mascara is now running down her face from her crying. Why him? I wonder as I see my friend wiping the mascara off her face. "I'm so sorry this happened He's a self absorbed dick who doesn't deserve your love get over him already!" I yell out of pure anger to my best friend who is sobbing loudly now. "I wish it was that easy." She shouts with a faraway look on her face.
********************************************************************************
"Mrs.Winters?!?! Mrs.Winters?!?!" The teacher is talking to me now. Holy crap the teacher is talking to me now! I think as I snap out of those previous memories from freshman year. I turn to my side to see Parker smirking at me. "Answer now!" I whisper shout at Parker. "Ok simple answer is your opinion of Alice in wonderland." He says smirking.

Just by the look of his face I could tell he told the teacher to pick on me. "I so dislike you right now!" I whisper shout as I kick him in the leg. "Mrs.Winters do you care to answer?" The teacher calls again. "Yes ummm..... Alice in wonderland is a great and stupid story that people even named a disease after it called Alice in wonderland syndrome." I state scientifically as I get cut off by the laughing of all the students around me. Then I realize this is math class I mentally slap myself for believing Parker.

"Oh man that was hilarious I wish I recorded it. Oh wait I did." He says laughing as he post that recording to his Snapchat story for the whole school to see. I get red from embarrassment as I sink down in my seat. I'm just glad Cole moved Ella is semi happy thanks to me and my constructive therapy. I remember that day I swore to myself that if Cole ever showed up in this high school again after he moves he's getting revenge.

Just as I'm thinking that I see Cole walk through the door and the teacher then announces "everyone we have a new student his name is Cole welcome him everyone." "Hello coley-poo it's been so nice to see yoooouuuu since u ran away in 9th gradeeee!" Parker states in his sweet little girl voice. I sink down even further in my seat not ready for him to see me. I guess operation revenge plan is leaving the station choo-choo.
***************************************************************************
Hey guys it's me the author remember me it's chilly. I got 7 views on my introduction page I'm soooo proud. I'm really new to Wattpad but if you guys can give me feedback on what you think of my story it will be great thanksssss.