Captured

"Please dont kill me i dont taste good. See look at the colors of my outfit im brightly colored see. That means im poinsonus."

The guy that has the guy stares at me with his hazel eyes. With disbelief. He has that look on his face that says is she actually serious. Holy shit he's hot. Wait i look up at the gun. Oh im being held to gunpoint i forgot. He's still hot though.

A guy that has way too many tattoos walks onto the crime scene. I mean crime scene because im about to be killed here. Now if i end up living i will bring my kids and grandkids to the crime scene and say these exact words "I almost got killed here one day i should be iconic by now for surviving."

I wanna call the tattoo guy mr.tattoo. Wait is this a gang?!?!?
"Chris y does that girl look like she's a deer in headlights?" Mr.tattoo says. I decided to speak up because why not. "Im sorry mr.tattoo guy I'm being held at gunpoint and I'm on the verge of death right here. Oh let my facial expression be calm because im about to die. Hell with it wanna join my tea party?" i pick up a rock and sip it like its a tea cup.

The guy im assumming his name is chris.He starts laughing and says  "i like her let's keep her."

Mr.tattoo is kinda hot. Oh my lord. Im being captured and held at gunpoint and I'm fangirling on how cute these guys are. And i thought parker was weird. Mr.tattoo speaks and says "just take her to the mansion we will sort what we are gonna do with her later."

"Yes sir." Chris says and takes me to his car.

******************************

Chris rubs the back of his neck and says "its kinda funny what you said back there." He chuckles.

"Uhmmm thanks. Are you still gonna kill me?" I question.

"Yea there's a possibility if cole does not come then yea we are gonna kill you actually." Chris says sounding completely normal at the fact he's gonna kill me. He tugs his beanie at the end of the sentence. Should i be worried?

"Since im gonna die let's get chinease food." I say as i see a Chinese store in the distance through the windsheild.

"Ummm OK?" Chris says and pulls in the parking lot of the chinease food place.
*****************************
"This food taste like shit. How can you eat this stuff?" Chris looks at me as I eat the chinease rice with soy sauce. "Mmm its just the sauce. Needs more pepper." I say as i take spoonfuls of the rice. I didnt eat at all today. I was assumming it would be a normal day.

I guess not let's have a recap of the events of today shall we? I get ready to go to a cafe with a person who has disappeared from my life. Comes back and we decide to go to the cafe together? he gets a phone call tells me to run. I get captured. And now I'm eating chinease food with the guy who almost killed me.

Sounds pretty normal actually...

"were here." Chris stops the car and makes a grand gesture towards the house and does a cartwheel to the door. He rings the doorbell and me.tattoo answers and says "took you long enough."

Mr.tattoo looks at me and says "welcome to your new home sweetheart you will be staying here permanently." He smiles and yesterday for me to step inside.
****************************
I had an idea for this story a looong time ago. I got wattpad and decided to publish the story idea. Its not tjat great but this is the first book i ever wrote.

Soo i would appreciate some feedback. In the next chapter we will finally get to see what chris and mr.tattoo actually look like.