Chapter 1.

Mitch Pov.

"I don't want to marry him!" I yell at my father. I feel a sting to my face. He had backhanded me. "You will marry him! You are an omega and he is an alpha Mitchell, that is how it works." He growls. "Sorry sir". I say.

Tommorow is my wedding day. I am marrying the worst alpha in town. He is known for his families strictness. We both don't get along. He knows I don't like him. He doesn't like me.  The famous Scott Hoying.

We don't really talk much other than him getting on to me or grumbling about how horrible our marriage is going to be. That is the only thing we can agree on.

I am shy to poeple but when you really meet me I get pretty sassy. I probably won't be sassy ever again. I don't think I'll ever feel love or even comfortable near Alpha Scott. 

Don't get me wrong, alpha Scott is very attractive. He has blond hair, blue eyes, 6ft tall,and super strong. We just don't always get along. 

I can't help but run to my room. I lock my door and sit down in front of the full length mirror. It was my safe haven. It was bigger than the average full length mirror. It wasn't much bigger but the size made me feel special. I had to save up all my money as a kid to buy it. It had cups taped to it. In the cups were various items.

There was different catigorys. the first cup was a dark blue. There were tissues, ibuprofen, and sore throat medicine. That was for my meltdowns.

The next cup was a little bigger. It was a yellow. It contained stacks of poleriod pictures. This was for when good things happen. I have a poleriod almost everywhere I go.

The third cup was definitely my favorite. It was a black cup with glitter on the rim of the top. It was an assortment of dry erase markers. If I needed to remember something I would write in the mirror so when I looked in the mirror the next morning I wouldn't forget. I also write down my emotions and my rants and all of my problems. When I'm angry I write in the format of a diary. It helps me grieve when I'm under stress.

I grab a marker and start writing down my emotions.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Dear Mirror,

As you can tell by how much I've been writing, I'm really depressed. I don't think I could ever love Alpha Scott. I want Travis back. He was what I relied on. He gave me freedom when I was with him. He didn't treat me like a helpless omega slave. When I marry Scott tommorow all of my freedom will be taken away. Even worse, both of our parents expect us to start trying for kids almost as soon as we get married. I'm 19 got God sake, I am not ready to become a parent. I knew that omegas and alphas are supposed to get married when they are 18 but society is stupid. I don't want to marry Scott and I sure as heck know I won't fall in love with him.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I sigh and goblay down on my bed. I start crying. It has been a close friend of mine since I found out I was marrying Scott.

I just wish that it could be different. Omegas aren't run by alphas. Children don't have to marry as soon as they are out of hight school. And most certainly the best one, you should be allowed to love who you want. I guess society just hates love. I eventually cry myself to sleep....

==========
Hey y'all first chapter! I have so much hope for this book! Please vote, comment, and follow.

-SG