Chapter 9.

Y'all!! Long time no see!! Working on a new book. It's scomitche!! Should be out soon...
======================================
Scott's Pov

"His name is Travis but he made me call him daddy." Mitch said. Just those words made me sick. There is nothing wrong with calling your partner daddy but there has to be consent to it.

"He and I dated until about a few months before we got engaged. He used hit me alot and make me... Um... Make me..." He looks at me. "I understand honey." I say soothingly. "When I did something wrong it was even worse. He always said I was a slut and that I was worthless. The worst part was that he was nice towards my parents so my parents loved him. They don't even know." He said through sobs. I pull him closer to my chest.

"He raped you?" I ask. He just nods.

"Oh my god, baby I'm so sorry." I say rocking him like a baby. He cuddles into me and continues to cry.

"Mitchie, look at me," I tilt his chin up. He looks me in the eye. "I would never do anything without your consent. If you want to have sex you can tell me but I won't pressure you." He just nods and stares at the floor.

I tilt his chin up at me again. "You have to realise that all those things he said we're wrong. You are beautiful and amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better husband." I say. "Do you really mean that?" He asks. "Yes I mean it." I say.

He tucks his head in the crook of my neck and breaths out a sigh.  "I've always wanted this." He says. "Wanted what." He asks. "A relationship that wasn't 100% about sex." He says. I frown. "Sex isnt meant to be the base of a relationship. Not everyone wants to have sex 24/7. There are good people out there." I say.

"Like you?" He asks. "I would like to say I'm a good person." I say. "I know you are." He says.  I look down at him.

We gently lean in. I close my eyes and I feel his lips on mine. They taste like vanilla. Our lips move in sinc. His hands come over my shoulders. My hands rest on his hips.

When we pull away out of breath. We leave our for heads resting on each other's. He smiles at me, a stupid grin occupying my lips. My hand cups his face and my thumb runs over his dimples. "You are so beautiful." I say.
=======================================
Short, Sweet, Emotional? All?

Stay gold!!❤️

~SG