Chapter 38.

My head spinning. "You better not be playing with me Kevin." I say. He puts his hands up. "I swear on my life." I shake my head. "Why is everyone cheating?!" I grumble.

I get my phone out and text Mitch to meet me in my room. I walk to my bedroom and sit on the bed. A few seconds later Mitch comes in, a blanket wrapped around himself with coffee in his hand. He sits down in front of me. "What the fuck is wrong with Kevin?" He says.

"It's not his baby Mitch." I say. He eyes me, "you can't make assumptions Scott." He says. "No listen, Kevin can't have kids, he's infertile. There is no way that's his." I say. Mitch's face went blank. "Alyssa cheated.." he says.

"Oh my God ." He says. "Why is everyone cheating?! I swear to God." He yells. I frown. "Hey baby, calm down." I try. "NO! First it was you and now it's Alyssa?!" He fumes.

"Baby take a deep breath. Hey, come here." I grab his coffee and put it on the side table before putting him on my lap. He lays his head on my shoulder while he straddles my lap. "We are so messed up." Mitch whispers. "I know." I say.

"What are we going to do?" He asks. "I don't know. We will make it though." I say. He huffs. "You don't know that." He says. I get up and go to my closet. I garb a Bluetooth speaker that's been there for a while and hook up my phone.

Mitch looks so confused. "All of me" starts playing and he grins. "May I have this dance princess?" I ask. He giggles and nods. His blanket is thrown off his shoulders and he takes my hand. He puts both hands on my shoulders and I put mine on his hips.

He starts singing quitely. I always loved hearing his voice, even when we were kids and he was in some sort of play. He relaxes and lays his head on my chest. "All of me, loves all of you, all your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections." He sings.

I swing him and dip him and he giggles uncontrollably. It hurt a little bit but honstly was so worth it. I hear knock at the door. "Come in." The door opens and Kirstie walk in. "Hey honey what going on?" I ask

Avi walks in behind her. "I'm going to take Kevin and Alyssa to my house. I don't trust them alone together. Can Kirstie stay here until this all blows over?" He asks. "Ya, not a problem." I say. "So much for living here." I say. Avi laughs. "I know, I just don't think they should be here with this much tension. Y'all are dealing with your own stuff." He says.

"Thank you." I say. Avi jokingly salutes and kisses Kirstie before walking out. Mitch walks up to her and grabs her hand. "Let's go do nails or something ok?" He says. She gives a smile. "Ok.." he pull her into my bathroom. I laugh before going downstairs. Half way down the stairs I have to sit to catch my breath. God, I hate this do much.

Lilly is cooking in the kitchen when I get there. "Smells good." I say. "Thank you." She says. I can tell she is scared. "Mitch isn't mad anymore." I say. She nods. "I know. But I am not about to risk your marriage." She says. "I'm not going to do anything stupid Lilly." I say. She nods. "Neither will I." I hold out my hand. "Friends?" She smiles. "Friends."

I go up behind her and help her cook. It smells really good. "What exactly are you making?" I ask. "Stir fry." She says. "Smells good." I say. "Thank you sir." She replys. I go to get plates and she stops me. "You shouldn't be carrying anything." She says. "You and Mitch.  I swear." She laughs and takes the plates and sets the table.

Mitch comes down behind me. I jump a little and so does Lilly. Her face goes red. "Smells good." Mitch says. She relaxes. "Thank you."
=================================

Not my best chapter...

Stay Gold!❤️

      ~SG