love

So this is where things get juice
So lucifer and Sharon are both young adults now and there both virgins so they talked about it and said they both wanted to lose it with the other one with was amazing so lucifer said to her "honey how about we start slow" and then he winks at her now lucifer never really touched a girl sexually so he though he was gonna suck but lucifer fingered Sharon and she seemed to really enjoy it and later Sharon blow lucifer and he seemed to really enjoy it and then they keeper pleasurering one another

Then one day lucifer got some condoms to fuck Sharon so Sharon came over to lucifers house and they spoke for a bit and lucifer was teasing Sharon because they bother enjoyed it and lucifer leans in to Sharon ear and whispers "hey baby guess what I got" and Sharon's face light up like a Christmas tree and she screened "yay" then said "what is it ??" But she relly know what it was and said to lucifer "just lay there and I'll get ready" so lucifer wiped out a pack of condoms out of he jeans pocket and Sharon said "are you gonna put that on or eat it" lucifer laughed and undone his jeans and put on the condone and Sharon who by this point is in her lace panties and that just get lucifer even harder and Sharon couldn't keep her eyes of it and said "is that for me" sarcastically and lucifer just replied with a smerk and Sharon walked over and picks up a set of hand cuffs and locks lucifers hand to a mattress holsters on his bed then tacks of panties to then straddles him and stick his erected dick slowly slide up in to her wet vagina and Sharon let out a little mouse like squeak and she slowly started to jump up and down and his dick to pleasure both Sharon and lucifer after a little while Sharon came and made lucifer cum as well but they didn't stop ...

2days later then and two friends where in a hall just messing around dancing and singing and lucifer isn't the greatest singer but he loves to sing and Sharon her voice is like and angel when she sings so they were sing random songs that were played like rocky horror and glee but Sharon whisperd in lucifers ear that he was making her swoon (To be so excited about a thing or person that you get all bubbly on the inside) so there love is stronger then and vibration shield .