Chapter 1

Hey guys! Here's chapter 1! Hope you enjoy! I do not own sailor moon or any of the characters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Serena POV)

I could feel the wind hitting my face and my pigtails flapping around behind me. I could still feel so much adrenaline coursing through my body as I jumped from rooftop to rooftop.

A youma appeared a few hours ago draining the energy from innocent people. The enemy that was controlling the youma looked like aliens. They were really pale and wore weird outfits. There was a girl with pink hair and a boy with blue hair. Looks like my dreams of calmness and peace in the world was not gonna happen for awhile.

~Next day~

"Serena..." What? Who is that?! "Serena,wake up you have to go to school..." Oh yeah... I forgot it's Monday >__< ....and it's the first day of school...Joy. -__- I slowly open my eyes and pull the covers off my body. I look at the clock. 7:30. I have thirty minutes to get to school. As I get up to change, I notice Luna staring at me with wide eyes. "What?" "Nothing, I've just never seen you up so early" Luna says in disbelief. I ignore her comment and get ready.

I look at the clock and see I have fifteen minutes. Enough time to have a nice walk to school. As I walk out I see Mina,Lita,and Amy up ahead. "Hey guys!" " Hey Serena, what's up?". As we walk, we talk about normal girl stuff.

Suddenly, I feel hands over my eyes and hear someone behind me say "guess who" "Hey Dare" "Aww Sere, how'd you know it was me?" he pouts. I just roll my eyes and laugh. Darien and I have been best friends since we were five years old. Our parents are great friends. We would always play pranks on our parents and hang out. We haven't been able to hang out much since I became Sailor Moon. Oh, how I miss the good old days...

~Darien POV~

I've really missed hanging out with Serena. It's been some time since we've actually have done something together. I don't know what happened. One day she just started leaving suddenly. She would always make up some excuse and run off. I've barely even seen her this whole summer.

I look over and see her and the girls laughing about something. I smile as I hear her beautiful laughter. :3 I decide to speak up. "So Sere, do you and the girls want to hang out with me and my friends after school?" She thinks for a minute then says "Sure, where are we gonna go?" "Oh, we are all going to the crown" "Ok, great!"

We all say our goodbyes and split off to get to class when we reach the gate. I look at Serena and her friends as they walk to class. Oh, how I've missed you Sere.

'I can't wait until this afternoon' I think as I head to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's chapter 1! Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and give me your opinion on this story! chapter 2 will be up soon!

~Daniela😁🌹🌝🌙

youma=monsters 👻