How It All Started

Being in the music industry has it's ups and downs. The ups, being able to share your gift with the world and being loved for it. Traveling to different places, experiencing different cultures is always fun. Being able to support your loved ones and giving back to less fortunate strangers feels great. Being pampered is a plus, whenever I can just stop and have time for myself. The downs, always busy, not seeing family and friends as much as you would like like, you are always second guessing on who's to be trusted or not, especially when it comes to finding "the one". Lately i've been feeling like i'm missing something in my life. Maybe one day I feel find that someone.

I have two friends that I always talk to no matter what! They are my girls. Me and my assistant, Asia, are very close, she's basically like my bestfriend. She's been my assistant for the past 3yrs and we've grown a sisterly bond outside of work. Karrueche known as Kae, is my good friend, I met her while working with Chris Brown, at the time Chris and Kae were dating, but now they're gone there separate ways.

Whenever we all have free time we like to link up, or take a girls trips. This weekend is one of those times. Im gonna be in L.A. for a couple days, possibly a week or two for a photoshoot and some business meetings. I love what I do, but I need some much needed time with my girls.

The plane just landed and im about to get in my ride so that I can head over to my shoot. Im gonna call Kae to see what's and then I will call Asia, she got hear early this morning to get things situated for me during my stay here in L.A.

(DIALING KAE) ::RINGING::

Kae: Hello! (Breathing heavily)

Sevyn: Dang girl, did I call at the wrong time? lol

Kae: I wish! Lol I just got done working out. What's up? Are you here yet?

Sevyn: Yes, finally. I got some work to do and then im going back to the suite to have a nice glass of wine and a relaxing hot bath.

Kae: Why won't you just crash here at my place?

Sevyn: Ehh, idk Kae! I don't want to be all in your space like that.

Kae: My space? Heffa, if you don't cut that out. I have more than enough room.

Sevyn: I don't...

Kae: (CUTTING HER OFF) Plus if you feel you'd be invading my space then you are more than welcomed to stay in the guest house.

Sevyn: What about Asia?

Kae: Tell her ass she can come too. You both can decide who get's the guest house. There's two other rooms in the main house to decide on, so like I said before I have more than enough room for you guys.

Sevyn: Well okay, I guess. Let me call her and tell her the change of plans.

Kae: Ayyeee, turn up bitchz!!

Sevyn: (LAUGHS) No ma'am! Ain't no turning up! I have work to do, I need all my senses functioning normally, im not fooling with you.

Kae: Aw hoe boo! Well you're gonna be here, we can still sip on a glass of wine and have girl talk.