Party Preparations

During the rest of the night me and the girls laughed, danced, and talked about life. I began to get a bit sleepy, I already was tired from working the photo shoot earlier that day and entertainment the girls even though that was Kae's job. I hugged the girls goodnight and slipped out to where my things were, I brushed my teeth and unpacked my silk pillowcase. As soon as I hit the bed, I was K.O.'d.

The next morning I woke up to sun beaming in my face, I checked the time and it was an early 8:30am, I'm not complaining because there are and will be plenty of days that I have to get up at 4am so those extra four hours are heaven. I rolled over to lay on my back to do my morning thinking and yes Trey was on the brain. I started thinking of how I would do my hair, my nails, I needed some cute to wear in case I ran into him at the party. I then get out the bed and stretch, I walk over to the bath to pee and brush my teeth. I decide to go ahead and throw on some clothes, so I decide to wear this...

I began to brush my hair, I didn't know if I wanted two French braids an updo or to let hang, so I decided to just let it blow in the wind today

I walked in the kitchen and Kae was sitting at table...
K: Gooood Morning! Did you sleep well?
Am: Good Morning hunny buns! I slept GREAT!
K: I cooked turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, and waffles. There's fruit, orange juice, coffee, green tea, and water!
Am: Say whaaattt!!!!? Now this is how you treat your guests!!!
**THEY BOTH LAUGH**
K: Stop it, you are not a guest and bitch do not get used to this!!!
Am: Well thanks, I surely appreciate it and I'm extra hungry! Is Asia still in bed?
Asia: **WALKING IN THE KITCHEN** Nope! I smell food!
K: Dang! Lol
Asia: What?! I'm fucking starving and Sevyn you look cute! Today you have a 11:00am meeting with Pandora Radio, so I'm glad you went ahead and got dressed!
Am: Yea, yea I'm on my shit!! I guess afterwards we can go to some boutiques to shop a bit and I need my nails redone.
K: Me too and yea that'll be fun.
Asia: Sure thing!

We finished our food and talked some more, it was finally time for me to do some work. I got in my ride and headed to my meeting with Pandora Radio...