Chapter 1

//Lauren P.O.V.\\

"Lauren, your father got a job offer in North Carolina, and he decided to take the job... We're moving to North Carolina." my mom said to me. I really didn't care if we were moving or not, I mean I didn't have lots of friends anyway. I went up to my room and got my suitcase out of my closet and started to pack all my stuff since our flight was tomorrow. *Next Morning* Today was the day we were moving, my dad already bought a house for us in North Carolina. I got dressed in my pink crop top, black high wasted shorts, and my pink Vans, then i put on light makeup. We loaded the car and headed to the airport. When we got there I got my Starbucks(I cant Live without it) and waited for them to call our flight. When we got on the plane i opened "Vine" and watched all of Hayes vines. *skips 5hrs* I was interrupted up by my mom saying "Lauren come on, we're here." So I got up and went to go get my suitcase. We got in our car and drove to the new house. As soon as we pulled up to the house, I had no words. The house was huge!! I quickly ran inside and claimed the biggest room. I had to go back out to the car to get my suitcase, and when I did I noticed a boy that looked around 16 playing basketball with someone that was around my age. I was getting my suitcase out from the car when a basketball hit my leg. I turned around and the boy said "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry about that." I couldn't believe my eyes... HAYES FREAKING GRIER was right in front of me!! "Its f-fine." I choked out. "My names Hayes, and I'm 14" he said. "Hi, my name is Lauren and I'm 13."I answered. "Do you want to come inside? We are about to eat dinner."He asked. "Sure!"I said. I didn't want him to think of me as a crazy fan girl, that's why I didn't say anything about him being famous.

--AUTHORS NOTE--

I'll be updating later tonight.