Chapter 5

CAMS P.O.V

Nash has been talking about this girl lauren a lot lately.. The way he describes her, makes her seem almost perfect. Today Nash, Hayes, Lauren, and I are all going to the lake.

Nash and I just penny boarded down there since it was just a mile  down the road from my house. I saw Hayes and a girl (I was assuming that was lauren) jumping off of the cliff. When they got out of the water Hayes spoke "Hey Cam, Come meet Lauren!"

Wow, she's gorgeous. I'm pretty sure my jaw is down to the floor right now. She had long tan legs, she wasn't exactly skinny, but she was not fat either. She's perfect.

Lauren's P.O.V.

Wow, Cam is REALLY hot, like he is sexy. He's tall, he has brown hair, and brown eyes.. And oh my, if I don't get away from him soon I'm going to need to take him in the back of the truck or something. Oh man.

I know I've only just met him, but holy shit. He has an amazing smile, and perfect lips that I'd like to feel on my own lips. After staring at Cam for a little, I looked over at Nash and he looked pissed. His face was as red as a hot tamale. He looked almost... Jealous?

Me and Hayes have been sitting around laughing and talking the while night, I really think I'm starting to fall for Hayes, no not 'Hayes Grier the world-wide famous vine-star' but the actual hayes. He's sweet, and kind. I don't know why people always assume he's a little brat, he's the exact opposite of that. He is the main reason why I'm here today. Yes, I used to self harm.. it was because people at my school always bullied me.. and when I was younger my dad would come home drunk everyday after work and repeatedly beat me . I had a hard life, but one day I downloaded the app 'vine' and my whole world changed. I found Hayes Grier, and fell in love .