Chapter 2

//Hayes P.O.V//

This girl Lauren was unbelievely beautiful. She is our new neighbor and I invited her to come eat dinner with us. We got inside and Skylynn came running downstairs and said "Hayes play horsies with me please!" "Skylynn ask Nash." I say back to her. She just runs away screaming Nash. "My mom said dinner would be ready in about an hour,do you want to go to my room?" I ask. "Yeah." so we go upstairs to my room and I asked her if she wants to ask eachother questions? she said yeah. "Okay... umm you go first" so here's how it went I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Then she asked me if I have a girlfriend and I said no, because I dont. Then I asked her if she's had her first kiss, and she blushed really bad and said no quietly. "I could change that..." I said and she looked up and I grabbed her face and we kissed. It was amazing. It lasted about 7 seconds and then we pulled away. She just looked and the ground and she was blushing. "You do know that your beautiful right?" I asked her. "Nobody's ever told me that before..." she answered. "Can I get your number?" I asked. "Sure let me see your phone." so she put her number in my phone and we put in a movie. she was laying kinda far away, but i put in a scary movie. When something finally happened she cuddled up to my chest.