Chapter 3 Good bye?

Kaitlyns POV
Meradith woke me up by jumping on the bed yeah thanks.So what's going on with you and Zach ?! Nothing jeez Kaitlyn. Ok if you say so. Fine then what's going on with you and Jack then? He took me on a date that's all. But I think I like Daniel but I also think I'm in love with Jack I don't know why I barely even know him. Ahh this is confusing. I'm just going to wait for Jack to ask me out. I can't just be like boom were dating now. Wow wow you're in love Jack?! I think so but I kinda like Daniel idk smh it's confusing. Well night love you Mermer night Kk . I was sleeping until someone texted me I ignored it but they just wouldn't stop texting me.
Unknown number- You're lucky you weren't at your house.
Unknown number- oh we know about your little boyfriend.
Unknown number-answer now or he dies tonight.
Unknown number-last chance.
Me- who is this were you at my house don't hurt Jack!
Unknown number-you know who I am stop acting stupid.
Me- leave Jack out of this.
Unknown number-seems like you care about him. I think I'll kill him. Just to see you cry and loose someone you love.
Me- don't do it please I'll do anything don't hurt him.
Unknown number- well were breaking in now and he's sleeping on the couch you won't see him again were taking him.
I quickly ran down stairs he wasn't there I started to cry and scream his name Jack JACK JACK WERE ARE YOU JACK. And then someone turns me around it was Jack I was relieved. What's wrong Kaitlyn what happened I'm right here I won't Leave you. I just started to break down I can't let them hurt him I don't know what they want they already took my mom,dad,Nanny,papa my only family that me and Meredith had left why do they want to kill the ones we love. I can't tell him what happened but I can't lie too him I just can't what if Meredith's next I can't loose her I can't loose Jack but I can't loose him physically the most so I'm doing what's best for him I'm not going to tell him I have to stay out of contact with him for his safety. I said I had a nightmare he believed me. I went back to sleep on the couch with Jack. I woke up and had to come up with something. But he was a sleep so I just left I got Meredith and left. Jack texted me
Noodle head- hey why'd you leave?
Me- just wanted to change and go to my own bed you were asleep I didn't want to wake you up.
Noodle head- oh ok can we talk later?
Me- yeah but I also have something to tell you when we talk.
Noodle head- ok I'll be there around 1:00pm
Me- ok

Jacks POV
I going to ask Kaitlyn on another date I'm going to take her to a fancy restaurant. And talk about her feelings with her to see if we're on the same page. It's 1:00pm I walk over to her house and knocked on the door. She seemed odd when she opened the door like somethings wrong with her I can tell. Hey Jack . Hey Kaitlyn. Come on in. We walked to the couch and set there. I broke the silence. So what really happened last night Kaitlyn? I told you I had a nightmare that's all. No you didn't somethings wrong you can tell me anything. She sighs okay I'll tell you she explained what happened and all I wanted to do is hug her tell her it's going to be okay. I did she started crying. I don't want to move to fast I'm going to take time to get to know her I don't want to just be like will you be my girlfriend and she says no we barely know each other. So I'll wait ha couple of months doesn't mean I won't flirt with her. But I think Daniel likes her. So I said hey let's take your mind off of this and have a sleep over at my house. She said idk. Come on please! Corbyns girlfriend will be there. Chirstina . Oh my gosh you're lying she said. Nope come on Kaitlyn ahh. Fine fine she went to the house with me . As soon as she saw her she tackled her. They went upstairs to talk about girl things.

Kaitlyns POV
We went upstairs Christina immediately started talking about Jack asking if we're dating. No we're not dating but we did go on a date :) . Ooooooo she said it like we we're in 5 grade when people find out you got in trouble or you had a boyfriend. We we're talking for awhile until Corbyn came in and said STOP STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND FROM ME KAITLYN! He took her out of the room well gr8 now I'm lonely. All a sudden Jack comes in and jumps on top of my back . JAAACK STAAAP he was just laughing wow okay break my spine dummy. He stop and got off and started to fake cry and pretend to be mad . O I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?! Is Jacky okay I sorry I say in a baby voice. He just says yes and dramatically try's to walk away but I jump on his back. He wasn't expecting that so we both fall. So I got back on his back thankfully we didn't fall this time. We went down stairs. Started watching movies and all a sudden Zach says let's watch a scary movie well I don't mind watching scary movies I like them. But there's a movie I hate Annabel I get jumped scared every time I watch it. So everyone wants to watch that movie besides me and I tell them but noo we have to watch the movie. As we're watching the movie one of the scary parts come on and I scream like someone's  trying to steal me. I'm trying to find a pillow but there were no pillows so I just find someone and hide my head in there chest well I didn't know who's chest it was but it turns out that chest was Jack yeah we ended up cuddling I didn't mind then I fall asleep during the 2 movie the little mermaid. He didn't move I guess we cuddle until we went to sleep . I was woken up by flashes I turned around and saw the guys taking pictures of me and Jack so I hid behind his back. He was just laughing I hate people taking pictures of me when I'm off guard. So Zach want to jump on top of us so I tell him I'll steal all of your Doritos if you don't get off of me I've never seen someone move that fast in my life . I was having fun until I got a text message from the unknown number.
Unknown- we told you if  you didn't stay away from him we would hurt him. So guess what will be seeing each other soon and were taking your sister if you tell anyone. If you don't want us to hurt them meet us at the abandoned beach tonight at 10:00 pm be there on time if you're not there on time will hurt one of your little friends too xoxo
Kaitlyns pov
I read the message what did I even do to this person to make them want to kill me and my friends and my sister I can't take this anymore I'm just going to let him take me I can't stay here and wait for someone to get hurt because of me. I guess this is the last day I'll have with my sister and the boys and Jack. I wish I didn't have to do this. Hey Jack can we hang out for a little while please? Yeah of course we can. We went up to his room I wanted to tell him I'm sorry and I had to go away for awhile and it was possible I wouldn't come back. I have to stop those people from hurting my sister and my friends. So we hang out for a couple of hours then I went hang out with my sister. Then one on one with everyone else since it was the last time I'd see them. I could tell they knew something was up with me they kept whispering stuff and looking at me. They finally asked me if I was okay . I'm okay I'm fine don't worry about me guys.
Time flew by so fast it was 9:30 already so i gave everyone a hug and told them I love them and how much I appreciate them. I left just like that. This is the last day of freedom I'll never see them again on this planet. I arrive to the beach and I see the people there's a man and a woman. There old like in there 50's . I walked towards them I wasn't going to fight it was time to go they grabbed me . Then they start hitting me. My nose is bleeding cheeks are swollen my eyes are bruised my lip is bleeding. Then I here the cops and a familiar voice it was Jack wait why is he here? Jack leave I can't let you get hurt. He runs towards me and saw my face and he tackled the guy and started to punch him I was shocked I didn't think I'd ever see him again then all a sudden I black out .
Jacks POV.
Kaitlyns acting weird. She hang out with me today then she hanged out with the others she was about to leave so we all went downstairs she gave us all a hug and told us how much she appreciated us. So she left then I followed her she went the abandoned beach she got out of the car and walked up to some lady and man then they start beating her then I call the cops. I ran to her I took one look at her face. I tackled the man and started to punch him. I heard a loud thump it was Kaitlyn she blacked out. The cops got there and arrested them . We were on our way to the hospital. I'm so confused on why they were hitting her and who were they . She looked so bad her face was swollen her lip was cut her eyes were bruised and her nose was bleeding. I should've beaten that man more. I called the boys and told them to come to the hospital and explained them what happened. She was rushed into the hospital the doctors were taking really long. The boys got there. We waited 5 hours at the hospital. The doctors came out and said is anyone here for Kaitlyn Holcomb? I got up immediately and said yes. The doctor said she was in a coma. There not sure when she'll wake up. I asked if I could go in there they yes. I got into the room Meredith was crying holding her sisters hand praying to God that she'd wake up. So did I . It's been a week she still hasn't woken up. I stayed here for the whole week I case if she would wake up. I've been talking to her. The doctors say it'd be a miracle if she wakes up. It's been two months now she still hasn't woken up. Why did this have to happen to her why couldn't it happen to me? Now it's been 7 months why hasn't she woke up yet . I can't take this anymore I go up to her and try to shake her awake I start screaming KAITLYN WAKE UP YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP GET UP WE NEED YOU I NEED YOU , YOU CAN'T LEAVE US PLEASE KAITLYN WAKE UP. the doctors come and dragged me away and said I should go home and rest. REST ?! Are you kidding me how can I rest when Kaitlyns in the hospital. I drove home angrily. I'll go  back tomorrow. I'm now at the hospital I start talking to Kaitlyn and say Kaitlyn please if your still in there please show me a sign. She's squeezed my hand and she started to open her eyes SHES AWAKE SHES AWAKE  the doctors come rushing in through the door I can't help but cry. She's okay she will never get hurt again because tonight is the night I ask her to be mine I can't wait any longer it's been 7 months without hearing her voice without her hugs without her goofy presence around me without her cuddles . So I decided to wait in she got out of the hospital. It's been two months since she got out of the hospital so tonight I'm asking her to be my girlfriend. It's going to be perfect.

Wow 2198 words please vote my story because it's free ninety-ninety and leave comments down below please I haven't gotten one at all . And I'm updating tonight and in a minute I'm doing a face reveal. Hope you enjoyed this story-Kaitlyn