Chapter 4 together?

Kaitlyns POV
I woke up around 12:00 . I've been spending a lot of time with Jack. I thought Mermer liked Zach boy was I wrong she's been flirting with all the boys Corbyn,Daniel,Jonah. I'm just glad I can see them everyday. I've got to learn more about Jack he's so perfect I can't believe he stayed at the hospital with me. Well today Jack wanted to take me on a date again hehehe I'm smiling like a idiot. Our date didn't start until 8:00 pm so I went over to the boys house. Corbyn was yelling into his phone he was crying. I heard him say why why would you do this I loved you I still do I'm so in love with ( I can't help but sing just say you won't let go ok yeah I'll Stop soz) why did you cheat on me ? With Eben wow we're through Christina . I ran to him and hugged him he was crying so much I can't stand to see him like this. He's like a brother to me. I call MerMer to come over I explained what happened she walked over to Corbyn and took my place honestly I ship them together (merbyn) hehehe oml there's a unknown number calling me ugh Hello? Hey you its Kimmy! O My gosh Kimmy?! I miss u so much ( okay so kimmy is my Bestfriend in this story) yeah I heard u left ? Yeah I should've took u with me to LA bro there's a band called WDW did you say you live in LA bro I do too ! No way tell me ur address so we can hang out ( I'm not about to write no fake address I'm to lazy for that.) were only 15 minutes away from each other bro come over I said. Okay be there in 15 . Can my day get any better ? I say out loud and Corybn looks at me oops sorry bro. I run up to Jacks room and jump on top of him and say wake up !! It's literally 1 in the after noon and I have a friend coming over here so get upppp . He just rolled his eyes and turn to his back and went back to sleep. Oh no Hunny did u just roll ur eyes at me? Idk did I? Oh ok bye as I get up and get off the bed he grabs my waist and pulls me in the covers . And starts to cuddle with me I can't help but laugh because his hair is a mess curls are Avery where ( tehe see what I did no okay I'll stop.) I hear a knock on the door I rush down stairs to see the one and only KIMMY I tackled her to the ground. Ouch that hurt. We get up and go to the living room I introduce her to the guys and I can see Jonah checking her out its funny she keeps looking at him. They caught each other staring at each other. I said Get a room or stop eye rapping my friend Jonah I say as I hug and hide her face from him. His face turns red and all a sudden he says why don't you Jack just get a room . Me- okay I will see you later don't come up stairs if ya don't want to see anything. Oh my gosh ur disgusting. And I say have fun talking to each other I know your both in love with each other.

Kimmys POV
As soon as she left it was dead silence for about 2 minutes until he broke the silence and said asked me how old I am 18 oh I'm 19 he says while winking. Cool. Hey do u want to go for a walk sure I said. I'm not gonna lie Jonah is hot his brown hair blue eyes how tall he is I'm in love gosh he probably doesn't feel the same way as I do. As we start walking we come across from a park. Hey do you want to swing? Yeah sure. We get on the swings and he stares at me so I give him a wink . He blushes . We get on the slides and stuff well little did I know Jonah didn't get the chance to get up all the way so as I'm sliding I land on Jonahs lap. Oh I'm sorry I didn't know u weren't up already. It's okay he says while smiling at me. So we get up again as were walking to a bench I trip over something I think it was a stomp or a rock and I fall into Jonahs chest and accidentally kiss him. My Face is so red so his this is so bad what did I just do I'm still on top of him oml this is so awkward. All a sudden his hand slides up to my waist and he kissed me again but what? We get up. Sorry it's a force of habit. It's okay Jonah I didn't mind it. As were walking back I jump on his back and he walks me back to the house and we decided to watch Harry Potter. We hear Kaitlyn Scream so I run upstairs with Jonah behind me. Jacks tickling her . Wow I had a heart attack for no reason so we went back and continue watching Harry Potter. It's been about 30 minutes and all a sudden he yawns and slowly puts his hand on my shoulder. I tilt my head on his jawline. We end up falling asleep I woke up with me and Jonah cuddling I'm trapped in his arms his legs wrapped around me arms around my waist. This boy will be the death of me.

Kaitlyns POV
I left to go to Jacks room I find he asleep so I get under the covers and cuddle with him and kiss his nose and tell him to get up . He wakes up and smiles at me. And he just pulls me closer to him and we start to cuddle. JAAAACCCK get uppp I'm hungry please he doesn't do anything. I kiss his cheek still nothing I kiss his forehead still nothing. I kiss his lips and then he wakes up. So that's what it takes to get you up? Then he falls back to sleep so I kiss him again and he kisses me back. We pulled away . To breath. Now get up. Fine . He gets up and gets ready . As soon as he's ready we leave and get Starbucks I get a large Carmel frappé with Jack gets the same thing. As we leave we go to a bakery and we got Danishes Cupcakes cookies and fritters. I know that's a lot but I can eat a lot and I don't get fat smh ya girl is trying to get thick . So we leave and go back home. And we watch Netflix as soon as it's 6 I leave to get ready I find Kimmy and Jonah cuddling asleep I don't want to wake them so I kindly took a picture without the flash. I walk to Corybn room to find nhim cuddling with MerMer and there both asleep. I did the same so I walk home and do my makeup. I pick out an outfit.

 I pick out an outfit

It's 8 pm now I walk over to the boys house

It's 8 pm now I walk over to the boys house. And knock I see Jack  wearing a black shirt and black jeans black vans he did his hair. Ahhh . He looks at me and says you look beautiful. Thank u . U look very handsome. So get in the car and drive to this restaurant we order our food and Jack asked me a question Kaitlyn really don't each other for about seven months now I feel like I can tell you anything and you're so nice sometimes you're beautiful and everything about you is amazingly beautiful. And I don't know if I'll live another day if I don't ask you this question Kaitlyn will you be my girlfriend? Oh my gosh yes I'll be you're girlfriend I kiss him and we enjoy our meal and leave we get home and cuddle and he takes his shirt off and we start cuddling he kisses me. I'm in love with my Bestfriend and now I can call him my Bestfriend.

Tell me what you think of this chapter or don't bc you don't want to anyway ur only reading this . Have fun comment if you want to be Daniels or Zachs gf . Bye - Kaitlyn