Chapter 2

Jason woke up with an aching feeling coursing through his body. He really wanted to go back to sleep; he was too miserable about the realization that he would probably be marooned on this darn island for a very long time.
Suddenly, Jason started to hear small voices.
"I can't believe this! It's a real giant!"
Jason was super confused; why did these voices call him a giant? He wasn't that tall; he was average height.
Jason then decided to open his eyes. He saw a bright, blue sky and some wispy clouds drifting by. Jason then tried to sit up, but then realized there was something that was holding him down.
"Oi! The giant is waking up! What do we do?!" said the small voice.
Jason tried sitting up again, but with more force this time. He succeeded, and the small ropes tying him down were pulled up. He looked around and saw a bunch of tiny people staring at him with a mixture of fear and awe in their eyes.
"Uh..hello?" Jason said, awkwardly and not wanting to frighten the small people.
The small people suddenly started screaming and running away from Jason. Jason was super confused and started to apologize but then realized that they seemed even more terrified that he was moving. 

Jason looked around at his surroundings. He seemed to be in a village, with small buildings, plants, and people (but they had all run into their homes by now). Jason stood up and saw lots of green space and mountains; it really was a lovely place. 

Jason felt a tug on his shoelace; he looked down and saw a teenaged boy wearing some sort of fancy outfit, shivering with fear. 

"Hello? Mr. Giant? I need to take you to our King to decide what to do with you."

The boy said to Jason

"Yeah sure. That's fine with me. Would you lead the way?" Jason said.

The boy started walking quickly and Jason followed him, while trying not to step on anything. As they approached the castle, Jason's eyes widened; the castle was so beautiful! When they arrived, the boy shakily said to him

"Can you wait here for a minute? I need to go in and tell the King that you're here."

"That's fine. I'll just sit here then." Jason replied.

The boy hurried away from Jason and into the castle.

"Oh boy. I hope I don't get banished or something." Jason thought to himself.

(A/N I hope you liked this chapter! I'll try uploading a new chapter every few days or so. If you've got any constructive criticism, by all means comment it!)