1

Emerald's pov:
Orange is one of my favorite and so do the orange colour.But Yeah god's known to do wonders! That orangebiss crept through the layers of curtain into my room to evade my beauty sleep.ugh! I hated this. I pulled my sleeping mask down until it cannot cover my eyes anymore!!shit!! Well the great CEO of Bristol has switchedoff my air conditioner to wake me up.Great Mom! just great!!

"Don't think you are going to get a new mask if you ripe of that one!" I heard a voice.

I pulled my sleeping mask and opened my eyes to follow the noise. The Greek God of Bristol pharmaceuticals Reachel Yancht is standing in my doorway dressed in a pencil skirt and a white shirt. Her straightocurly hair was pulled up in a bun and a veil within her neck. Hmm.. probably she has some meeting today! Whatever the hell it is, I didnt care at the moment. He face had a signature smirk, same scenario of every morning.

"You can think you own way of transportation if you are late" she said and turned around.
I groaned. I hated mornings, I really did!since I didn't have any other option, I got out my bed did my routines with a ten minute shower and came out wearing my school uniform.

I went to the living room and saw Dad reading newspaper wearing black pants and white shirt, his lawyer coat layed on the coach.I don't know why the heck people read newspapers! But being the lawyer he is, It's necessary to know what's Happening in the world! Why?

He works as a level adviser and a professor at Sharjah University, United Arab Emirates.Apparently he owns less than my Mom Reachel Yancht as she is the CEO of Bristol pharmaceuticals Ltd. Dad has been jealous for this!! May be because fathers are known to be the workshops of the family!! But well for Mom, infact she didn't care. My parents have been in a relationship since their Junior classes, their relationship was never lovely_Dowely. They both has gone through a lot to become one! Some of the stories are familiar but others are not! I know my parents has told me what I need to know and that's it. They used to have heated arguments, but they end up in the same Room the very next day doing God knows what!! I used wonder whether I will have a perfect partner. 

"Good morning pappa" I went near him and pinched his cheeks

"Morning baby.." he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Ewww...Dad " I glared at him rubbing my cheeks. He chuckled. Yeah, I hated kissing

"Mom." I called out

"5 minutes" she yelled back

Yeah, she managed both home and office together. I really don't know how, and here is me who can't even manage school alone. She always made sure that me and Dad eat from home. I was never looked after by maid or Nanny or whatever you call it!! I really feel proud to have my mom when Rhea Klyton, my best friend and Moms competitors Daughter used to say about she being alone in her flat when her Mom is out of town.

"Shit!! Reachel we are getting late " Dad Said

In a split second Mom came out of kitchen with a tray,way to go Dad! Way to go !! delicious aroma of meatballs and cooked bread filled my nostrils making my tummy growl!

"If you both can't wait, better prepare breakfast yourself" Mom said glaring at us, more of Dad.

"Sorry honey, I missed you already'' Dad said huskily and Winked at her. Mom tried to fought back a smile

I had to do something, Yes, so I rolled my eyes at them! Dad and his cheesy pickup lines.
"I want peace Baby" he whispered to me. I giggled.

"Your lunchbox is in the kitchen and tell your dad to drop you" with that she got up and disappeared.

"She's so cute" Dad said. Really Dad?? Really??

"You better drop me before my classes starts " I said him.

___________________
School. Always the same things, same people, same annoying sound of kindergarten children,same buses and similarly dressed people getting out of the bus.
I walked, No more of jumped swaying my bags in the direction of my classroom.I didn't spot Rhea or Aliya in our favorite place.I frowned.But walked towards my class. I opened the door of classroom and coldness drizzled over me!! Wow,perks of Richmond international school.
I got inside as usual, nerds has occupied front Raw. Middle rows are always best for us., Me and Rhea had been buddies since kindergarten. Aliya Joined us in grade classes when her parents were forced to shift to United Arab Emirates by her family, guess some issues in her country, Afghanistan.

"Hey " Rhea said approacing me.

I nodded at her and she rolled her Hazel eyes. She was more of a blond, with straight hair. She wore a bit of eyeliner and mascara with nude lipstick unlike me who has just tied up my velvety brown hair in a constructive bun.

"Do we have some homework? " She enquired.

I gave her my honest answer "I don't know"

"Hey, Ayaan, do we have some homework?" She went towards  the front row.

"Aliya fox,care to explain why you are looking like witch?" I asked turning to her. Yup!I had noticed her but I thought she was sleeping which she was not. I could hear the movment of legs beneth her table.

She looked up at me. Her eyes containing a pained expression.

I got up and sat near her "What happened?" I asked her.

She hugged me and started sobbing silently.

"Hey, it's okay! Shh.. " I ruffled her hair.

The bell rang and she pulled back.
Ms. Josephine Fernandez stepped inside classroom. Thank goodness that it was chemistry. Let me tell you something, chemistry is the only subject, I Emalard Yancht loves! She was explaining about the Mechanism of packing of the atoms in space.
After an hour the bell rang and I knew we had to cut the next hour to tackle Aliyas issue since we didn't have had a whole 1 hour hell of a recess.

"Rhea.." I called out.

She came back from the nerds row and sat near us.

"We are gonna skip math.." I announced.

"No, I just completed my homework." She started to protest.

"We are going and that's final" I said and picked up my Hello kitty clutch.
Rhea rolled and eyes and murmured something which I no longer  payed attention.
We walked to our spot to find our space evaded by someone I didn't even expect In my Wild dreams.

Vote share comment and support!!