4

Ayaan's pov:
It was a terrible weekend for us, Dad was always late due to some venture with Someone in cooperate field whereas Ariaana was in South pacific,our homeland with Grandma and grandpa for vacation. As for My Mom,Mariana Romanova Grahambell she used to wait for Dad even if was till midnight without food which left for me and Ayran,My elder brother no other option than sitting up and waiting.

We were still finding for the closure of the billiards work,since that named Donald Bornes got suspicious of our visit and never showed up for three consecutive days.A ll we got was a scribbled note telling that he is beyond our limit.  Street fighting was always a tiring job,not to Mention the risk of keeping it away from family and school.Aryan Grahambell,my brother was the one who brought me Into this field,which in-turn was a big hit for himself.our bosses,Buddy and Bhay, two twin brothers loved the same person, which resulted in breaking of their bro  bond. Well that girl was my Mom's Sister. She got married to her childhood sweetheart back in Fiji. Womens are always spoilers,reason I'm not ready for commitments yet! I ended up with Bhay as he was always generous to me and Ayran ended up with Buddy. At present we were the most frightening Street fighting gang of the country. But my bro bond for him never breaks, he was always my mentor after Mom.

"You are still here?" Mom asked entering balcony
Balcony was filled with hot Breeze, with different noices coming from different directions, saying Dubai was a busy city was an understatement.The beautiful lights of different buildings illuminated around the city view. There were different people,different cultures and different customs, but all of them had that aura of confidence in them. That was United Arab Emirates.

"What are you thinking Mom?"I asked turning to her

"Nothing but everything.How's your school life Ayaan?"

"Fine" I said

"Is it not the time to date anyone?" Mom asked me.

"I'll find one soon Mom" I answered her
She smiled.
"Mom..where are-" Ayran stopped as he spotted us on the balcony 

"Yeah Ayran? " She asked

"Nothing,im hungry. " He said.

"Aryan, don't you know how important is to have your dinner with family "

"Yes Mom, now don't start this over" he said Leaning and stuffing his head in Moms lap.

she started telling about her childhood in Fiji,her marriage to Dad and coming over to settle in dubai, we knew they missed Fiji but they never think of going back over there, I didn't know why, Yeah we all knew something was wrong with them but they didn't share those till now. May be they will,once they feel we are matured enough to know.

The doorbell caught out attention.
"Must be Dad" Mom said

"Mom I'll go open, and you serve the food." He said and i rolled my eyes. His obsession for food!
Mom got up and kissed my cheek, I smiled at her.

She turned over once she reached at the door "Ayaan, Your concealer must be replaced,its not hiding your bruises" with that she left
Women!
_____________________
"We still have to settle that issue man" Dunput said rather loudly.

Im close to you little kids.
"What issue?" A middle bencher asked.

"Um..no..noth- "

"The maths project is the issue!!" Lars said cutting him off.

"We will work on it dude" Benjamin Scott patted Dunput-s back.
Lars glared at him
"Watch that mouth of yours" Jack scowled at him.

Im close to you little kids..

"Oops! Sorry" Dunput facepalmed himself.

I own your Money.
I own your Money.

Whom other than Our dad own our money..
Aryan? No,he doesn't own anyone else rather than my money.
What's it we all have in common? Bhay? Co members? No way!! Then..then.. school?

"Yes,school" I said.

"What school?" Lars asked.

"Donald Bornes must be in our school that's the only thing we all have common". I said

"But in my 13 years in this school, I don't remember anyone named Donald Barnes." Dunput enquired

"May be he's in a fake name? To save his real face?" Jack asked.

"Yeah it has to be" I said.

"I will send the pictures of heads to Bhay, may be he can help" Jack said.

"Yeah do it! But it can be anyone. Janitress to bus in-charges,teachers to principal" I said.

"Let's try our luck" Jack said his eyes in his iPhone.

It was chemistry hour and Ms.Josephine Fernandez entered. We tried to concentrate,but my mind was a mess, lots and lots of stuff were going inside it. Jack send some of the googled pictures of our school heads and teachers.

"Yes, we got it!" Jack said

"Whom?"

"Well, it's interesting" I said as I took a last glance at his phone.
                     ×××××××

"You sure we should do it today?" I asked them.

"We are close to closure." Yeah, I know that.

"But-" Dunput said.

"No more buts we should get off this mess.'' Jack said.

He was correct, it's the first time we are getting late. Thankfully we are graduating in three months, so lpeven if anything happens, let it happen. Donald Bornes, you are so dead.

I entered his cabin, He was surprised to see me.
"Yes, Ayaan Grahambell may I help you? " He asked me.

I chuckled "Yes you may please do it by coming out with me."

He got the hint. "No, I have some important works here, you may tell the issue and leave"

"Don't dare to back off you coward" I punched him hard across his face.

"Ouch.. " he groaned

"You don't want your fellow beings to hear your voice do you?" I asked.

He shook his head.
I dragged him out, within seconds the boys attacked him.

"You bastard, you thought you could play hide n seek with us" Dunput asked.
He tried to defend us but it was of use.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"
I turned around for that annoying source of noice.
Oh that was them again. The cheer gang.
What now?
This is trouble.

"You please hear us out." Jack said to them

I knew it,theres no backing off now! We have to Tell them,or else it will be dealt with parents later.
I sighed and kiked him again and whispered in his ear.
"The bills are stolen, good luck"
He gasped.
Yes,i Ayaan Grahambell stole the schools money from his car! He deserve it.

Vote share and comment.
Thankyou!