MISSING HIM [Y.JH] pt2

Did you enjoy the first part??

Italics=author description

Bold=Jeonghan

Normal=Ezri

Underlined=other people

If you haven't read the previous part i suggest you do to understand the story. Thank you!

Jeonghan POV:

Last night i didn't sleep. Ezri managed to cry herself to sleep so i put her up to her bed and laid with her but didn't fall asleep. I just couldn't help but think if this was an everyday. Did my babygirl really cry herself to sleep every night? I feel really bad I love her so much she must know that. Right now Ezri is still asleep and I am making her breakfast. "You're my twenties"

Ezri's POV:

Mmmm   whats that smell. I roll off my bed and walk out of my room and head towards the amazing smell. When I get to the kitchen I see Jeonghan singing 20 and making breakfast. "I want you to be my lady you're my twenties" as I started to sing Jeonghan turns around and smiles. We both continue to sing until the song was over. By the time the song was finished me and Jeonghan were hand in hand looking in to each others eyes. Jeonghan's hands went to caress my cheek and i leaned into his warm touch. "i love you Ezri" "I love you too Jeonghan" Jeonghan came closer to my faceu and connected his soft lips with mine. He placed his hands around my waist and brought me closer to him and deepened the kiss. "jeong-..han" "mm" a small moan escaped my mouth as Jeonghan trailed kisses down my neck, rubbing up and down my sides. "Babe i-i have t-to go to w-work." Do you have to he asked with pleading eyes " Yes but i finish early today okay". "Okay" i went up to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

 "Okay" i went up to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed

(^^ i can dress like my boyfriend okay. hahaha. i actually need this outfit its so sexy)

I came back downstairs to see Jeonghan sitting on the couch, on the phone. I didn't wanna disturb him so gave him a quick peck on the forehead and left.

Jeonghan POV

When Ezri went up stairs my phone started to ring "Yeboseyo" Hi Hyung "ah hello Dino-ah how are you?" " Im good how you and Ezri doing? "we are doing..okay thank you. Whats up? "Nothing much i just missed you" "Dino i've only been gone for a night. You're so precious" "s.coups: Dino i told you not to call him. Dino: Im sorry. S.coups: say bye now. Dino: Bye hyung." "Bye dino-ah. Bye coups." By the time the call had finished Ezri had left already.