Last option

[Next day, after classes]

"Okay, Akira. Let's try to talk with the volleyball team guys one more time!" Ryuji said to the person next to him. Kurusu didn't seem very happy about what Sakamoto had said. He looked at him with his hands in his pockets.

"Again? We already tried and failed." He replied calmly. Ryuji scratched the back of his neck while he looked at the ground.

"Right!... Let's... Hum... Speak to their friends then! Like, (Y/n) and Takamaki-chan!" He suggested. He had a smile on his face. He loved coming up with ideas, especially when he thinks they're great ones.

Akira nodded. They started planning and talking about who'd speak to who. It was decided that the blond boy would speak with you and as for Akira... He ended up talking with Shiho herself, one of the girls from the team that was going through the same situation as Mishima. Shiho is Ann Takamaki's best friend. She usually wears a ponytail and barely wears the uniform jacket.

Ryuji tried to speak to you, but you didn't say much about it. He eventually quit on asking you questions as he knew you'd say nothing about such a delicate topic. You knew they were doing the right thing, but you didn't want to say something that Mishima himself felt uncomfortable with.

They got together once again in the same spot in the courtyard. They kept on complaining about how no one said anything to them. Ryuji tried to come up with other ideas, but he couldn't think of anything else and asked Akira if he had any ideas.

"Why don't we punish the king?" Akira asked.

"The king? You mean that other world's Kamoshida?" Ryuji replied, surprised that he referred the Metaverse. "I didn't think of that, but..." He muttered. "Is there any meaning-"

"I finally found you!" A voice said, the same voice as Morgana. The two boys tried figuring out who spoke while Morgana walked to a table that was near them. Said cat jumped on top of the table. "Don't think you can get away with not paying me for helping you." He said loudly.

"That voice... Is that you Morgana?!" Ryuji asked as he inspected the cat in front of him. The cat started complaining about a lot of things, including being a cat, how they left him, and Ryuji was surprised he got out of the Metaverse... Especially about the fact that he could talk.

"I could tell you a thing or two about what to do about Kamoshida." He said. "You were pretty close a moment ago." He added as he looked at Akira.

"God, that condescending attitude! This thing's got to be Morgana!" Ryuji said loudly as he looked at the cat.

"You were still doubting me!?" Morgana yelled. Ryuji told him to quiet down as there were people around them that could probably hear him.

Now, of course, you weren't far, and you recognized those voices so you walked there, right after hearing Ryuji yelling at someone to keep quiet. Something was really off... You saw them from a distance and saw a cat on top of the table that was between them. A teacher interrupted what you were doing and complained about a cat meowing around the courtyard and told you to look for it. You were impressed that they hadn't seen what you saw as soon as you looked that way. You got there and looked at the group.

"Oh, you must be Morgana." You stated. The cat jolted as he noticed someone other than those two knew who he was.

"Who-?!" He yelled as he looked at you. You changed voices with Kurelin, but you checked if there were many people around before doing it.

"That's how you'd react to someone figuring you out?" You asked with Kurelin's raspy voice. He glanced at you with a surprised cat face.

"Oh! You two found Shadow?!" He asked somewhat excited. His tail all over the place.