Chapter Six: Blood Stains

It had taken Olivia two hours to clean up the blood, another hour to wash away the smell, and one last hour to dress her wounds. The fact was Olivia did not die, even when she tried her mind kept her away from death. This made Olivia worry even more about her mental health.

Why would my mind want to keep me alive for the pain of breathing?

 Even with scrubbing the blood never fully came out of Olivia's sweater, and she determined she would burn it in the morning to get rid of any evedinvce. With that she excused herself to an emotional comma.

 In the morning, she woke up to a swift knock on the door.

"Olivia, get dressed we have new neighbours."

 With that Olivia threw herself out of her mental state and into a fit of panic.Neighbours meant first impressions and first impressions, where something Oliva was never good at. She ransacked her drawers, looking for something both suiting, and covered the red lines that played across her skin.

 When the family had made themself's half way decent they deiced to have a chat with strangers.{Bet you never thought of meeting neighbours like that before} The conversation was going amazing for Olivia who just smiled an nodded that's until the neighbours said,

"..we have a daughter your age, she's just upstairs. How about you go join her?"

 At that moment it was hard for Olivia to fake her smile. Socializing wasn't fun after a long night on the bathroom floor.  She slowly made her way up the stairs, knocking on the door quietly. When a  face appeared. The young lady had georges long dark hair, that matched her brown eyes that where so dark they looked like black holes, in the best way possible.

 "H-hhi, I'm Olivia your new neighbour."

"Hi, I'm Kasey. Would you like to come in?"

"O-kay"

{Auther's Note}

Wow, did you see that! Our Olivia might have a friend, but then again... When a friend leaves someone with a  mental -illness  they often come out worse. We will just have to wait and see my munchkins! Anyway, tell me how much it sucked in the comment.:3

Love,

-macabre-

P.S I'M DOING WEEKLY UPDATES! ON Wednesday and/or Saturday.