Chapter Nine : What's So Good About Picking Up The Pieces

IMPORTANT  AUTHER NOTE AT THE BOTTOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some people say time heals all things, and this might be true for external wounds but it was far from true when it came to the things that couldn't use bandages on. Olivia had became a corpse, never moving, always laying in her bed with the same thought.

I should have jumped.

And with that thought a movie would appear in front her eyes, of what happened the night of  April 9th. The night Kasey jumped

Olivia had calmed her down long enough to get a few hearable words out of her.

"I hate you! I hate everyone!"

She stumbled backwards, hitting one of the cold metal poles, that now resembled her 'friend'.

"Why?"

"You aren't her that's why! Your not my sister, no will ever be her! I don't want to see a world without out her!"

"Please, just calm down and get off the ledge."

"It's to late for me Liv."

"No, it-"

"Hope I'll see you heaven, or maybe hell who knows anymore.."

Then she took one-step off the ledge, and fell without a scream leaving her peach lips.

With that Oliva put her head in her lalic pillow , and hoped affliction to set in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auther's Note

     Okay there will be close to four/five updates tonight/today. YAY! The reason being is I will be gone for nine days. I have a vacation and my brother moving to UNI. So sorry loves! Anyway, tell me what you would like to see happen to our Oliva.

So long and goodnight.....

-macabre-