Part 1

[Swipe the pic to see the MV of BTS which is DNA 🔝]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone texted you and its your mom.

Mom: "Shin Ri, Honey please understand that your dad and I can't take this relasionship anymore, We just broke up."

--Another text just arrived--

Mom: "Me and your Dad just decided that you and your sister (Ji Young) will go to Seoul, Korea at your Cousin's House (YeNa and JiWon) and you'll finish your studies there."

Me: "Ok, Mom I understand. I was actually happy that you broke up with Dad because from now on I can't see you crying again just because of Dad" i lied

Mommy: "Thanks for understading, Sweetheart. I'm going to miss you and your sister. Take Care there! btw, you will go to Korea Tomorrow so you better pack you things up and do your stuffs."

*Mom's at Work in Sydney while me and Ji Young here in Melbourne*

Ji Young and I packed our thing's up and we're ready for tomorrow's flight.

The next Day

It's 5:30 AM We took a bath then do our stuffs and Go to the airport. our flight is 9:00 but we don't wanna be late.

Just when we arrived in The Seoul, Korea. YeNa, JiWon and their parent's just picked us up from the airport to take us to their place.

It's Sunday today. On Monday, first day of school will start, so we go to a store to buy our needs in school...

We hangout with our families and friends in the park near the house. We also got to visit the school so we would be able to know where the canteen are, our room, faculties and etc.

"I wasn't ready to go to school yet" i talked to myself. "I don't even know how to speak in Korean or How to write Hangul's...."

---Monday---

Ji Young and I were classmates, we entered the room quietly and we sat at our chairs until a lot of girls keeps on shouting and shouting as if there were some celebrities coming inside the room. And I was shooked because it was Jungkook, V, and Jimin. I can't beleive that my bias (Jungkook) is my classmate. Good thing that Mom and Dad Brought us here. <3

Jungkook, V, and Jimin just sat infront of us. as in adjkgsdjagd!😍

Me: "Hi Jimin!" I talked to jimin first because i was kinda shy when it come to my bias (Jungkook) and to my bias wrecker (V)

Jimin: "Hi! are you a new student here?" Wait what?? did just Jimin talked to me? Waaahhh! ♡♡♡

Me: "Y-Yess I-I'm a new s-student." I can't talk clearly because I can't breathe and i really can't imagine that my idol just talked to me.

Jimin: "Oh, are you okay?" He asked
"You look like you can't breathe or what?" He continued.

Me: "Y-Yus I-I'm f-fine, I'm just so happy thay you got to talk to me because I'm a Army"

Jimin:" Oh, I see. Am I you bias?" he asked. I knew that he was just joking but I said:

"Yes, Your my Bias! "

Teahyung: "Woah Woah! What about me am i your bias too?"

Jimin: "Nope, She just said I'm her bias, Didn't you hear that?.." he jokingly teased Taehyung.

Me: "Wait! You all are my biased!" I laughed, then they laughed.

Jungkook: "What are you guys talking and laughing about, huh? without sharing it to me? I'm so disappointed" He said.

Taehyung: "Sorry Kookie, We just asked her who's her bias because she's an Army" he pointed to me

Jungkook: "Even though, I'm still disappointed"

Me: "Sorry Kookie! They Just asked me who's by bias that's all."

Jungkook: "And what's so funny about your bias, huh?"

Jimin: "Aish maknae! don't act like a kid!" He said with a Loud voice

Jungkook: "Sorry Hyung! I just got dis-"

Taehyung: "No need for Sorry's Kookie! the teacher we're about to enter the room so shut up!" He cut Jungkook.

Teacher: "Annyeong Everyone! I am Maam Nayeon........... Who want's to volunteer to introduce themselves first?" She asked.

_________________________

A/N: Hi Everyone thank you for reading this!

Please click that star button to leave a vote, comment and follow me if u wish.❤️

See you on the Next Chapters! Saranghae!!

You can also read my other story entitled: "Good Boy"

{ Jk says Hi, Whats your reply? }