Part 2

[Again, Swipe the Pic to see the MV of BTS which is Fake Love🔝]

                       ~~~~~~~~~~

Teacher: "Annyeong Everyone! I am Maam Nayeon........... Who want's to volunteer to introduce themselves first?" She asked.

I volunteered.
Me: Hello Everyone! I am a new student here with my sister (I pointed on Ji Young)

*BTW ME AND JI YOUNG WE'RE TWINS*

Some introductions we're done and it's now lunck break.

I was walking in the hallway going to the cafeteria as i realized that someone is following me. I turned to look back and I was surprised that it was Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Hi, I'm Jungkook and you?" Omo! he just asked my name 😍

Me:" Hi J-Jungkook! I-I'm J-Jeon S-Shin Ri"

Jungkook:" wow! what an coincidence that our surnames are the same"

Me: "Y-Yes" i couldn't talk to him because i was starstruckeddd! Woohh! my biased just talk to me in public

(Group of girls along the hallway)
Girl 1: "Who is she? Why is that girl beside and talking to Jungkook that Close!?"

Girl 2: "She supposed to be Trying hard to be close to Jungkook. "

Other Girl: "Stop those nonsense! She's probably just one of Jungkook's friends.." I just heard it and smiled.

Jungkook: "Don't mind them, their just making stories without knowing the truth (a.k.a. chika's)"

Me: "Yah! I understand, BTS is so famous and a lot of fangirls just randomly making up stories" (as me hehe🤣)

We go to the cafeteria to eat and we came back at the classroom before the lunck break ends....

At the room

Taehyung: "where did you go
Jungkook?" He asked. "I've been finding you the whole lunck break! and that's why I dind't eat" he continued with a mad tone.

Jungkook: "Mianhae, I was busy doing something, Hyung. And why are you finding me? Do you need something?"

Taehyung: "I was curious, what in the world are you in!! "

Jungkook: "My Hyung is so protective at me. I feel so blessed" He teased Taehyung

Taehyung:"I'm not in the mood, Kookie!"

Jimin: "The teacher is coming" He shouted.

Teacher: started to discuss " add this blah blah blah and subtruct to this blah blah blah and divide it to blah blah blah and lastly multiply it to blah blah blah "

School is just so boring. You wanted to sleep but you need to get the Top 1 rank so whatever happens even if you are so sleepy, you still needs to listen to the lesson and try to understand it anyways.

You herd the bell and that mean's It's dismissal.
I wen't to the locker room and saw Ji Young

Me: "Ji Young are you okay? You kinda acting strange today."

Ji Young: "Yes I'm fine, I'm just a little bit jealous because you can talk to V my bias and I can't" with a sad tone -.-

Me: "Well, I can help you with that, you silly! Why did you didn't say this to me earlier?" I asked

Ji Young: "You we're too busy talikng to them, that's why..."

Me: "Sorry, Ji Young. I was just a bit excited talking to them then i realized that i didn't even talk to my sister the whole day -.-" I said with a sad tone

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin just entered the Locker room

Me: "Hi Taehyung! this is my sister Ji Young" I pointed to Ji Young.

Taehyung:"Hi J-Ji Young! Nice meeting you" he handed his hand for a shake hand.

Ji Young: "H-Hi T-Taehyung!" she also handed ber hand and she blushed

Jimin: "Hi Ji Young! Are a Army too like Shin Ri?" He asked.

Ji Young:" Yes, I am a Army. "

Jungkook:"Well, Who's your bias?"

Ji Young:"Actually all of you are my bias..." She lied.

Jungkook: "So what's so funny about bias huh?" He asked to Jimin and Taehyung

Taehyung: "Long Story" and we laughed except Jungkook.

Ji Young: "Can we be friends?" She asked to Jimin, V and Jungkook

Jimin:"Yes! ofcou-"

Me: "Bye guys! our service is already waiting on us! See you tommorow" I cut Jimin.

While on the School Service

Ji Young:"Why did you cut Jimin?? That was rude!!"

Me:"Sorry, I didn't mean too"

Ji young just roll her eyes off me.

At the house

Ji Won: "What took you soo long to arrive here?"

Ji Young:"Sorry, Our teacher dismissed us late"

The Next Day

it was early 6:30AM when the alarm rang. I take a bath do my stuffs then go to the Kitchen.

At the Kitchen

Me: "What are you preparing for breakfast Auntie?"

Auntie: "I'm Preparing your favorite Bacon"

          _________________________

A/N: Hi Everyone thank you for reading this!

Hope you'll leave a vote an comment . Love Lots!! See u on the next chapter :) Follow me if you's like to.

{God Bless You Both, How to be a saliva😂}