Scary movies!!

It was Friday the 13th and I didn't have anything to do. My guts told me not to invite all of my friends that scare or prank me but, I did anyways. I invited Ivania, Mariah, Eve and Alyssa because they aren't scared of anything. Suddenly the door slightly opened and 4 faces were at the door!! They're here!!!!

"Hey girl!!" Said Alyssa

"What's up??" Asked Mariah

"How ya doing" Eve questioned

"Hi hi hi hi hi!!!" Ivania shouted

" Hey guys thx for coming!!" I said with a smile

"What movie do you guys want to watch??" I whispered

"Can we please please please watch the haunting in Conucticut??" Eve and Ivania replied

"Ya sure why not!!!" I said

All of us sat down on the brown leather couch upstairs and turned the flat screen tv on. Of course, being the stupid and scared one I was the first to scream every time something not even scary happened. I don't even know why it was a good idea to invite my friends over to watch a scary movie on Friday the 13th. After a few minutes I really was gonna cry so being the party pooper that I am I turned off the movie.

"Dude, why did you turn it off we were getting to the good part??!!" Ivania complained

"Maybe it was a good idea to turn it off!" Eve and Mariah agreed

"OMG you guys are such wimps!!" Alyssa said

"I turned it off because I've watched that movie before and there's something really strange about it!!" I explained

"Ya I agree it seems like something is changing and controlling the movie!!" Agreed Mariah

"Well me and Alyssa are gonna watch the movie while you guys go do something boring!!!" Ivania replied

I was sure that the movie wasn't the same because it seemed like it was more real. Eve, Mariah and I all decided to do Bloody Mary just for fun and we did. When we got into the washroom we did what we were suppose to so we could activate it. Knowing me I thought nothing was gonna happen but, all of a sudden blood started dripping down from the ceiling and the mirror started swirling. On the round mirror appeared a dark scary face and it started to pop out of the mirror. The face popped out and the mirror shattered into small pieces.

When we opened our eyes there was nothing there but there were millions of shattered pieces of glass on the ground. Eve went outside and felt like everything was different and paranormal. Mariah and I went outside to go check if a Eve and everything else was ok.