ThunderStorms

Chapter 1: ThunderStorms

Agent 8 had just settled into the home of Off The Hook. The 3 of them were currently just sitting on the couch doing their own thing.

Pearl was on her phone, playing some game, Marina was reading a book and 8 was just sitting there, not sure what to do. She was eyeing the way the sky looked. It was dark and grey that made everything look dull.

8 loved the sky very much.

But now that it was like this, made her a little upset.

8 sighed sadly out loud, which caught the attention of the two idols.

"What's wrong 8?" Marina ask in concern.

"The sky isn't blue anymore..." She says with a sad frown.

"Oh that's what happens when it's gonna rain or be a thunderstorm soon" Pearl explains, looking out at the sky too.

"Rain? Thunderstorms?" 8 ask in confusion. She still didn't know much about the outside world after being down in the subway the whole time.

"Rain is water falling from the sky to keep the area nice and moist. Without rain the place would be as dry as Crusty Sean haha." Marina says while laughing.

"Thunderstorms is like when it's raining really hard and it causes like a loud boom outside. Kinda hard to explain ya know" Pearl says while scratching her cheek.

"Ah ok!" 8 says.

Soon it was late and they all headed to their rooms.

"Goodnight 8! If you need anything just come to our room" Marina says, giving her a small hug.

The two walk to their bedroom.

8 walks into her bedroom. Her room was nice and small. It used to be Marina's old room but now since the two were dating, it had became an extra room.

Quickly changing into her Pajamas, she climbs in bed.

She stares at the ceiling for a little bit before her eyes became too heavy to keep open. Then she had fallen asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Boom!

Agent 8 was woken by that sudden sound. Panicking, she looks around the room for the source and later realizes it was the thunderstorm that was happening outside.

She looks out the window and sees heavy rain pouring down from outside with the really dark clouds hiding the sky.

It reminded her of being trapped in the subway, with all the bad stuff.

Boom!

8 jumps again as thunder struck again.

She was staring to get scared and teary eyed as each sound reminded her of bad times in the subway.

Times of being chased by bad people, nearly getting splatted, trapped in a green glass thing filled her mind as tears began to pour out of her eyes.

Boom!

She was now quietly sobbing as her mind was filled with the memories.

Grabbing her pillow and small blanket, she walked out her room towards Marina and Pearl's room, tears still running down her face.

She knocks and waits for the door to open.

After a few moments, the door had opened revealing Marina, who hadn't slept yet since she likes to read her digital book before heading to bed.

"8 What's wrong?!" Marina ask quietly, as she brings her inside their room.

"T-the loud n-noise b-brings bad memory." 8 says softly.

Marina pulls her into a tight hug as 8 silently cries in her shoulder.

"Shh it's okay. You aren't there anymore, you are safe here." Marina reassures as she strokes her hair in a calming manner.

After some time 8 calms down slightly but still scared to be alone.

"C-Can I stay with you guys? I dont want to be alone..." 8 asks.

"Of course, come over here." Marina says.

8 climbs in the middle of the two.

She always felt safe when she is between the two.

Soon after she settled in bed, Marina climbs in as well.

Agent 8 began to fall asleep. Before she had fallen asleep, she said, "Thank you.."

Marina kissed the small Octoling on her forehead. "You're welcome." She said softly before drifting to sleep herself.

that's it for this chapter! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya next time!