Trust

„Please lead me to Yura, I want to talk to her.", the pharaoh tells the chef, who just came to get the last dirty plate.

„Of course."

He follows the chef cook to the room, which is still locked. He knocks.

„Yura? If you're in there, please open the door. I just want to talk with you, nothing bad.", he says calm through the door.

It takes a couple of seconds, until Yuyu opens the door and bows to the pharaoh, as well as Yoongs.

They both leave the room and the pharaoh goes towards me.

„Please leave us alone!", he orders the others and they do as he says.

„Hey, it's okay. You needn't be afraid of Seto, he's just overprotective. You can come out of here.", the pharaoh then tells me calm. I nod before I ask what had me a little worried.

„Do i get a punishment?"

„Not an official one, but I think I have to give you one. A private one.", he says, a little smirk on his lips.

I don't get scared, but still have to swallow.

„Let me think, how about you come to the throne room in two hours. We will be alone then, so nobody will know about it.", he asks.

„Yes, my pharaoh. If you want so, I will come.", I answer, still a little bit worried, but not scared. I trust him, for some unknown reason.

„But only, if you're not afraid of me, okay?"

I nod.

Two hours later~

I have to ask some guards about the way, because I never walked around the castle so much.

In the big hall, I can see the pharaoh, even though I just went inside.

But I have to say, it looks really pretty, everywhere you can see gold and silver as decoration, mixed with red, blue and yellow, colors everywhere!

„Yura, come in, we're alone, as I promised.", the pharaoh tells me, as soon as he sees me and stands up from his throne.

I nod and slowly start walking towards him, but it's a little bit difficult, because my knees are shaking really bad. It's a wonder, that I can still stand, less alone walk.

„You're shaking, sure that you're not afraid?", he asks me as soon as I'm almost standing in front of him.

I shake my head, but still can't stop my knees from shaking.

„I-I'm just n-nervous, that's all.", I say, more to myself than him. But, as fortune wants, he still hears me, no wonder, the room is so big, you can hear everything four and more times hall back.

„You don't have to be, just trust me, okay? I'm not going to do you any harm, just come with me and trust me, that's all I want.", he calms me down, with a steady voice.

I nod and close my eyes, breath in once and out, to calm down and get some more control over my body. And it works.

„Can you do me the favor and see me for now just as a normal boy, not the pharaoh? Can you do that?", he asks me, and again, I nod

„Can you do me the favor and see me for now just as a normal boy, not the pharaoh? Can you do that?", he asks me, and again, I nod. I don't know what else I should do.

I hear some sounds behind me, at first just something like clothes, then something more metal like.

„You can turn around again, Arui.", he tells me with a deep voice.

When I turn, I don't know what I should say, but then I realize, why he did it.

He took of his coat, his crown and the other ornaments, so now, he looks like a normal, 16 year old boy. It helps, seeing him normal.

„Like this you will have it easier, right?", he asks me, now his voice is still calming, but not as demanding and highly as before, it's just normal now, somehow I feel much more comfortable now.

Hey, it's Taehee here~
Sorry that nothing came out, I'm currently busy with my BTS Storys and don't have much inspiration for this story, I'm sorry~
Please tell me, if you want me to continue as soon as possible, because if you tell me, I have more motivation ~
Also, please tell me, if it's okay with the pictures ~
And thanks for the reads~ <3