Aftermath

Leo's POV

It was like 2am and Nico was really drunk.

"C'mon, we're going back to the dorm."

"But Leo-"

"No, c'mon."

I put his arm around my neck. He was really light. But heavier then last time. When we entered the school, he started talking nosense, about like monsters and gummy bears.

"You know this isn't my first high school party."

"I figured."

"I went to my first high school party when I was 12. Everyone thought I was older, but I wasn't. There was alot of drinking and drugs, and a guy tried to have sex with me."

"He didn't though."

"No, he passed out before he could get my pants off. But he'd touched me. I never told anyone that before....so don't tell anyone, 'kay?"

I stopped walking and looked at him.

"What?"

"I was almost raped...when I was 12, weren't you listening, this is why I don't tell people anything."

"What else has happened to you?"

"Are you going to listen."

"Yes."

"Well, I did drugs til this past summer."

"What drugs did you do?"

"Weed, that was it. But I drank alot."

"When did you start?"

"When I was 12. I see why my mom is so scared and worried about me, I was a bad kid."

"Why did you drink?"

"To forget. You know I've never told anyone that. Then again, I had no one to tell. No one wanted be friends with the 12-year-old druggie who tried commiting suicide multiple time and cut himself. See!"

He showed m his wrist. You could barely see the lines, but they were there. We reached our dorm. I put him in his bed.

"I'm going to go throw up."

"Way to hold your liquior, Valdez."

I didn't even care, I just started throwing up. I swear I heard him talk to someone. I finished and brushed my teeth.

"Did you drunk dial someone?"

"Maybe."

"You're gonna regret that tomorrow."

"Who cares it's a Saturday I won't see him."

"You drunk dialed Percy didn't you."

"Maybe....."

"You are going to regret that decision for the rest of your life."

"I know."

~Morning~

"This fucking headache."

Nico said, clutching his head.

"So we have to go to the library to study, we have tests on Monday."

He slowly got up and we walked to the library. He was in the same clothes as yesterday. I watched him carefully. I don't think he remebers telling me anything.

We walked til we came up to Percy. Nico probably doesn't remember drunk dialing him either.

"Hey, Nico."

Percy said awkwardly. Nico waved.

"Can I talk to you about..IT."

"What's IT?"

"You drunk dialed me."

Nico eyes widen to the size of tennis balls.

"Oh, did I? Are you sure it was me?"

"You did and you said stuff in italian."

"Oh, fuck."

"Can I talk to you about it?"

"Sure...."

They walked off. Jason and Piper walked up.

"Did you hear it?"

"No, and I don't want to."

"He wasn't that bad, he just confessed his love to Percy...not like the one time I drunk dialed Jason and told him to slide his huge-"

"He doesn't need to know about that."

I looked at them like hey were insane. Nico came back with Percy.

"I'll be in the library."

He croaked out.

"Is he wearing the same clothes?"

Piper asked. I ignored Beauty Queen.

"Please don't say this is another Rachel."

He didn't look at me. I started walking to the library. Actually I ran, but whatever. I ran in and started looking for him. I found in the back. He held his knees to his chest and was crying.

"Hey, mi todo."

"Don't call me that."

I started stroking his hair.

"You know this happened before."

"Me getting kicked out? Really, so Annabeth's really that jealous of everybody who likes Percy?"

"Yeah she is....but it's 'cause her and Perce break up alot, she's scared to lose him."

"Then if they're so fragile, why are they still together?"

"Love makes people do crazy things, that's why."

"So I can't sit with you guys?"

"No, you can't but I'll sit with you, and I'll see if I can get you back in."

I wiped his tears away.

"It'll be okay, okay?"

"Okay, Augustus Waters."

I smiled.

"Let's get studing."

"Gods-damnit."

A.N: So sorta upseting chapter.....so basically what happened is Percy checked his messages and Annie heard it and got all pissed off and ya....so Rachel had a crush on Percy and got kicked out of the group....ya anyway R&R