XXVII

Jimin hadn't gotten out of his bed for two days straight except for the occasional toilet breaks, of course. Taehyung had to bring him food and water, just to keep him alive. The only good thing about this is that the two finally started talking again, and it didn't take long for things to go back to normal. Well... if you ignore the part where Jimin didn't want to leave the dorm or talk to anyone that wasn't his best friend.

In fact, the two of them were talking a lot. They had a lot of catching up to do considering how long they went without speaking to each other. They talked about meaningless things like how annoying their maths professor was, how stupid it was of Nemo to touch that damn boat, or how pineapple on pizza was basically the biggest sin someone could ever commit.

But every once in a while they talked about the serious stuff. Taehyung told Jimin how he thought Jungkook manipulated him, and even though he told Jimin it was stupid of him to fall for his lies, he didn't blame him for any of it.

Jimin told Taehyung about the texts he had received from Yoongi and how it made his heart swell up every time he read them back. It made him realize how much he missed Yoongi. He felt guilty, ashamed even, for listening to Jungkook and not his own boyfriend.

Taehyung kept telling him how everything will work out in the end, making Jimin feel a little better about the whole situation. All in all, he was just thankful that he had Taehyung by his side again.

***

 "Come with me, I have a surprise for you," Taehyung was pulling on Jimin's arm to get him out of his comfortable blanket cocoon. 

"No, I don't want toooooooo," Jimin whined whilst Taehyung dragged him out of his bed.

"I'm only doing this because I love you. Trust me, you need this Jimin," Taehyung huffed. Finally Jimin gave in, not because he wanted to, but because his back was starting to hurt from being dragged across the cold wooden floor.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, his arm linked with Taehyung's as they walked to the outside world.

"You'll see!" Taehyung said cheerfully. They were walking towards the big lake in the park, following it until they reached a bench.

Jimin's heart sunk a little as he recognized the bench. It was the bench he was supposed to meet Yoongi at for the first time, but the older didn't show up that time. He had waited for so long, and felt so disappointed at that time. In fact, he had waited so long until Jungkook eventually found him. Jimin had no idea why Taehyung brought him here.

"Just sit here, and wait," Taehyung guided Jimin to sit on the bench.

"Tae, I don't think this is a good idea-" Jimin suddenly stopped when he felt something poking his butt.

"What the-" He grabbed a small bag from under his bottom. It was a bag with cat-shaped cookies.

--

A/N: yes, pineapple on pizza is a sin and you can't tell me otherwise.