Page 1

Joshua, 11th grade dropout. I've been kicked out from many schools due to my uncontrollable emotions. I've been known as the two-faced kid, my personality switches every now and then without my notice. Usually I just wake up with fist full of blood and surrounded by beaten up kids or sometimes adults. My parents divorced when I was young and I was left to an orphanage. The only place which would accept me, but now they have started to reject me. I never liked people, because although I may be a " Two-Faced " they are much worse. Currently, I have been kicked out of the orphanage which I have been living my whole in. Leaving me with no place but the streets to accept me.
  The basic rule of survival, Survival of Fittest. It is to either be beaten or beat them, for I have already mastered the beat them part I am the top in the streets. Without any ambition or anything, I live wandering just to live. But it all started to change when I met her, Sally. I met her when she was about to be raped by a random pedophile. She is younger than me by 1 year, and is the total opposite of me. She is a quiet, studious and neat girl. Eventhough I saved her, her parents never really said anything to me. She does come every now and often to see me, and I like having company. She would usually tell me stories about living a normal school life. Which I never had.

Will continue, if I have spare time.