Memoria : 1

Memoria : 1

Reality is wrong. Dream is real. - Tupac Shakur

"Hey! Jungkook! I'm going home!" I scream at him since the music is too loud in this club. He turn his head on mine and nod then continue to flirt with the girls that surrounds him. I snickered and shook my head. I can't deny that his good looking but he never take someone serious before. What a shame. Anyways, it's his life. I walk out of that stinky noisy club. Once I'm out, the fresh night air brushes among my skin. So refreshing. As I begin to walk, I feel a little dizzy probably the effect of liquor that I took earlier but I know I'm not drunk. I'm still in the right mind to know which way my home is. Speaking of home, I wish my mother hasn't come home yet or else I'll be grounded for a month and if that happens that would be the worst fucking days of my life. My thoughts are disturb when I notice that I'm the only one walking on the pavements. It's creepy. It's like one of the scenes in a horror movie where all the stores are closed, post light flicker on and off plus the cold wind rushing and you're the only one walking. Oh great. Just great. I shrug off and continue to walk when someone grab my arms and dragged me to a narrow street. I'm too shocked to protest and when he let go of my hand..

"Shit! who the fuck are you?!" I asked while yelling but instead of answering me he walk closer and push me violently making my back hit the wall. I yelp. Shit. That hurts. I was about to speak and fight back when he held my hand above head and trapping me. He suddenly start kissing me harshly but I assert viciously. Fuckingshit. He's trying to rape me! I tried to move knees but it's trap between his legs which makes mine harder to move plus the alcohol is still alive in my veins that makes my body even weaker. Damn it. I don't want to lose my virginity in this asshole! Yeah right! I'm still a virgin even though I'm a well known delinquent. Argh. I move my head sidewise to get away from his filthy kiss but he starts to lick my leg that gives me goosebumps and disgust. I remain silent as I feel a warm liquid running through my cheeks. I snickered in my mind. Is this the price of being bad? Is this what they called karma? Bullshit! I close my eyes, trying to calm myself and thinking of a plan to get away from this. When I open my eyes, the rapist is wincing and screaming in pain as he curled to the ground. I look at him in surprise. What the hell did just happened? My knees starts shake making me kneel on the ground, still wandering what happened. A huge beam of light suddenly appear from above making my eyes shut and when I reopen them again then lift my head, I saw a man-figured silhouette. The light slowly fades until I can clearly see his face. He has two dark expressive eyes, well constructed nose and pink soft lips. He had this innocent look that makes him too handsome to be a human. He wears nothing but white. Wait. Is he an angel? Am I dead? For all the bad things I have done do I get a chance to have a ticket to heaven? Is this even real? I swear to god! I won't drink again. This is shit! He keep on staring then he slowly kneel and level his face to mine. He's even more handsome up close! I'm too distracted with his eyes that I didn't even notice he's caressing my face. No. Wait. Another rapist? Seriously? But I do prefer this one than the rapist earlier. Fuck! What am I thinking?! I mentally smack myself. He smile making my heart melt. Ohmygod! What the hell is happening?! My head suddenly become heavy same as my eyelids until the darkness filled me...

--

I woke up with a familiar scent, I slowly open my eyes and saw a scarlet colored ceiling which I believe this is probably my room. I sit up while rubbing my eyes. AH! My head hurts.

"Aria! Are you ok?" a familiar voice said. I look at him, confused then nod.

"What happened? How did I get here?" I asked as I massage my temple. Jungkook sit at the edge of my bed and look at me.

"Last night, when you told you're going home, I suddenly feel uneasy so I decided to follow you and while I was walking I found you lying on the pavement asleep then I brought you back home. Be thankful you're mother is still not home when I carry you here." He stated as he point at me while he shook his head. I furrowed my eyebrows. The event last night suddenly flashes to mind. My eyes widened.

"NO! Where is he? Where's the man in white? What happened to the rapist?" I asked hysterically. He's forehead creased as he gape at me.

"What are you saying? Are you on drugs? You fell asleep on the pavements because you're drunk. Seriously Aria?" he said as he stand up. I open my mouth but close it again afterwards. Maybe I was just dreaming. Yeah. That's right. I'm just dreaming. I sigh and shook my head.

"Nevermind. I'm just dreaming." I mumble then I heard him laugh.

"That was hilarious! I should've video that! You're face is so priceless!" he said between his laughter. I narrow my eyes on him and throw him a pillow.

"Shut up Jungkook!" I yelled at him. He stop laughing but he keep on biting his lips to stop himself from laughing again. I give a him a death glare which made him stood straight. He clear his throat before he speak.

"You're mother is waiting downstairs. You should hurry and get dressed for school. You don't wanna be late for Monday. I know that." He said as he walk out the door. I nod in response. Yes. I do hate Mondays. Who did not? But still, I have to be on time or I'll face our old grumpy guidance councilor again. Aish. Good thing, in a few months I'll graduate from highschool. Well, I hope so. I stand up and shower then get dresses. After a few minutes of my morning ceremony, I'm done. I went downstairs and saw my mom and Jungkook on the table happily chatting while eating their breakfast. Sometimes, I wander who's the real child of my mom, me or Jungkook. I shrug it off and sit across my mom.

"Oh, Aria! Hurry and it your breakfast or you'll both be late." Mom warned. I nod and silently eat my food.

After a minutes again...

We arrived at school on time and as I walk on the hallway, bitches starts to glare, gossiper starts to gossip, nerds starts to hide on their locker, jocks starts to keep away from my sight and for those normal people they starts to stare at me like I'm an alien or something. The perks of being the notorious delinquent in school. I shrug them all off and went to my room. I say my goodbye to Jungkook since where not classmates which is a good thing for the teachers because they can't handle us being in the same room. I went to my sit and rest my feet above the table not minding that I wear a skirt since I have a ¾ black leggings underneath it. Mr. Lee came and my classmates stand up to greet him but I remain quiet and in my sit. He ignore me since he's used to eat.

"Okay class you have a new classmate!" he announced then in an instant the room is filled with buzzing.

"You may come in." Mr. Lee said as he gesture his hand. My heart literally stop beating when the transferee walk in. Holyshit! Am I dreaming again? how-

"Hi. I'm Kris. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can all be friends." He said with the sweetest voice I ever heard and then bow. The girls squeals and boys shot him a glare. His eyes suddenly darted to mine as his lips form a into curved smile. My heart is beating so fast that I felt like it came out of chest. How can he who that? How can he stop the beating of my heart at the same time make it beats faster? How on earth he exist? He really look like the one on my dream last night! What the fuck is going on?!

____________

Author's note: so how was it? should I continue? Let me hear your comments please~