Chapter 2: will this ever end?

Speeding across the water in our boat, thanks to deza, we reached land in no time.

My blonde hair with black highlites was let down to dry. It's now wavy from the salty water.

"Yahoo!" I yelled

"Land-ho!" Deza screamed!

I laughed and helped deza anchor the boat to a tree. Then, i helped her out of the water. Instantly, her tail was two long legs.

"Arianna?" Deza started

I had no idea what she was about to say, so i asked, "Yes?"

"Your highlites are... gone."

"REALLY!?" I screamed. I pulled a strand of my hair out (ouch) and examined it. Sure enough, after pulling out, like, ten strands of hair out of my head (double ow), i found out that deza's statement was true. I jumped for joy.

Then out of the blue, a palm tree grew arms and legs and threw a coconut at deza! Deza groaned and was out cold. I narrowed my eyes at the tree.

"Lightning up!" I squealed.

I transformed into lightning girl in an instant.

~Did you know: Arianna loves to sing!~

(There's a did you know every time she transformed, so yeah)

I zapped the tree with my lightning trap and transformed back into Me (cross out me) Arianna. Then i knelt down to my unconscious friend. I frantically looked around for anything to heal her. Then, i remembered that i had pores. I placed my hand on the bruise from the coconut and whispered "lightning strike! Energy!"

Instantly, she was healed, i could feel it! She slowly opened her eyes. "Wha-what happened?" She stammered.

"You got hit in the head with a coconut." I stated

She chuckled "yeah, right"

"No really." I said, trying not to smile.

"Yeah, right. Why don't i have a bruise?"

"Um...lightning girl... i... um" i stammered as i helped deza up

"What what really happened?" Asked deza as she wiped dirt off her back

"You don't remember?"

"No, not really. Very vague"

"Oh that doesn't matter. We need to find cell service."

"Ok"

We walked up the shore, holding our cell phones up. After what seemed like an hour, it got dark.

"I give up!" Deza shouted

We continued to walk, but now we were searching for shelter. Up in a palm tree, there was a glowing orb

"Look, deza!" I shouted, pointing to the tree

"What is it?"

"No idea. I gall dibs on getting it though!"

"Fine with me"

Once i got it, (by climbing and failing, then shaking the tree) i set it on the ground. Then it shot up some sparks and sat there. One of the sparks hit my bare foot and my back tingled. I reached up to itch it and...

Wonder how long i can keep this wonderful suspense going until my readers get annoyed?

Not long. I need to finish this book, I've got two and a half more! Unfinished book, you know. There is a such thing as writer's block, you know. Any who...