Chapter 3: wings!

"I HAVE WINGS!" I shouted

"So do i..." deza whispered

"REJOICE. OH, REJOICE!" I continued screaming, not noticing that my friend didn't join in

I fluttered around the trees, so happy, i could burst in a million lightning bolts. I had wings!

And, quick pause cuz I'm getting bored. I seriously have 96 pages of actual book (written) to copy down in here and I'm only on page freaking 10. I'm going to have to possibly postpone this for a bit, cuz i need to eat a saltine cracker cuz their good. Got a problem?

Alrighty. Back to my boring uneventful book to type. Lies! It is not boring or uneventful (i think). But stills are waiting for a book, so that's what they get!

I flew up into The clouds and back down to earth, screaming. Deza didn't join in.

Then, i realized that my best friend wasn't jumping for joy. 

"What's wrong?"

"Lightning girl"

"What about her?" Ahem, she has to use non-personal nouns cuz it's secret. Anywho.

"I never saw her. I always got nocked unconscious or trapped." Loser.

"oh..." i wanted to tell her all about me, but it had to remain a secret."

"And you never got nocked or trapped."

"Um...i...did...once..." i lied

"Yeah, once."

"Um..."

"Just once, i wanna meat LG in person"

"You are..." I murmured

Apparently, she heard me. "What?!"

"Um nothing?"

"No really, spill." Bus-ted!!! Hahahaha your rep is over!

"I...um...i..."

"Stop stammering and spill!"

"I..." i sat down. "Um, well"

deza sat, too. "C'mon, spill"

"Um." I thought of the consequences, then dismissed them. "I cant tell about it" cmon, loser. Sorry. I shouldn't be back mouthing my own characters. Oh well. Back to the story!

"Why?"

"Well... promise you wont tell..."

"Who would i tell?"

"Police (oh god! Not the po-po! Hahaha)... FBI... the list goes on..."

"Ok, cross my heart hope to die."

"I'm... lightning girl."

"WHAT!? Whoa."

Here we go... " i am"

"Woa"

We stood up. "Cmon, lets go eat dinner"

We walked back to the boat, the moon's glow leading us. Once we reached the boat and got the box from the bottom, a little glowing person with wings (a fairy!) flew out of the boat. I grabbed her. Not too hard, i thought.

"Help!" She screamed

"Calm it's okay."

"NOOO!" She screamed

Deza handed me a jar. "If you don't calm, you'll be trapped!"

I trapped her. Careful, i thought

Still barely hit half of the book. Readers, I'm doing this for you! Chapter 4, here we come!

Right after i get a drink and possibly not steal a cookie. (I really wont.) ANYWHO! Brb!