The Makeover

Lucy is surrounded by her sisters, being the center of attention. "You're a sly dog, Luce," says Lynn jr., punching Lucy on the shoulder.

"Ow," Lucy says in monotone.

"I don't get it, I thought Lucy was a person," Leni says in confusion. "Hey, what sound does a dog make when he's choking on his owner's jewelry? A diamond in the ruff. Get it?"

Everyone groans at Luan's joke as she laughs.

"I literally can't believe it," says Lori as she smiles. "Yeah, you have to let us pick something to wear for you," says Lola.

Lucy only stares at her sisters.

"Sigh. Rocky didn't like me as a regular and normal girl, remember?"

"We know. But you still can look fashionable while looking like yourself," says Luna. "Poo poo," Lily agrees. "I have just the thing," Lola squeals in excitement before she turns and runs to her room.

"Guys, it's only a date," Lucy groans.

"And that's why we have to make sure you're presentable," says Lori.

Lola comes back with a black dress on her rack. It has white frills at the bottom, a white belt on the waist and a white collar.

In Lola's hand is a black jacket that has one button on it.

"Gasp, it's pretty," says Lucy's apathetic tone in shock. "Hurry up, put it on," says Lori impatiently.

They put the clothes on Lucy in a blur.

When they're done, Lucy looks at herself in the mirror. She is happy with the outcome.

It's not too girly and just her style.

"Thanks, guys," says Lucy gratefully. "We'll literally be here for you anytime," reassures Lori.

The doorbell rings. All of Lucy's sisters squeal. "He's here!" Yells the girls. They push Lucy out of the room and into the hall.

Lincoln is in the hallway and is just walking pass Lucy.

He stops when noticing Lucy wearing fancy clothes. "Hey, Lucy. You look nice.  What's the special occasion?" He asks curiously.

"Oh, hi Lincoln," Lucy says, sounding exhausted.

"I'm going on a date with Rocky," Lucy explains. Lincoln smiles. "That's great, Lucy," Lincoln exclaims.

Lucy nods.

"Thanks, Lincoln. I have to go."

Lucy walks down the stairs and into the doorway.

Her sisters all peeked their heads out from the staircase, spying on the two.

Rocky comes into Lucy's view when she opens the door. He is wearing a red plad long-sleeved shirt and some tan cackies.

His orange hair is slicked back.  He looks at Lucy and blush.  Lucy reflects his actions.

"You look..." The two trail off when they start speaking at the same time and turn away.

"We should...go, " Rocky says, shifting in his shoes and pulling at his shirt's collar in discomfort.

Lucy's sisters can't help but smile at the two's cuteness.

"Yeah, we should, " Lucy says awkwardly before a small smile forms on the corners of her lips.