The Date

Lucy and Rocky find themselves in the front of an arcade.

"Sorry,  I know it's not your taste, but it'll be fun," Rocky promises. "It's okay.  Since you're going, I guess I'll go," Says Lucy quietly as blush spread in her cheeks and she smiles at him.

Rocky returns her smile.

He then grabs her hand and pulls her along with him inside. "So, what game do you want to play?" Rocky asks in excitement.

Lucy notices Rocky doesn't let go of her hand and she is flustered.

"U-Uh, how about that one?" Lucy asks as she points at the racecar game.  Rocky smiles. "That's my favorite!" He declares before he pulls Lucy with him once again.

£

The two spent the rest of the afternoon playing on all sorts of games.  Lucy found out that Rocky was a pro at arcade games.

It was either that, or she really sucked.

Now they are at the Crane. Rocky is getting Lucy a teddy bear.

Rocky stares at the claw in concentration, one hand on the control panel, and the other squeezing Lucy's hand.

Finally, the claw grabs ahold of the black teddy bear and Rocky drops it in the slot.

He gets the bear and gives it to Lucy.

Lucy's mouth curves on the corners. "Thank you," She says as she hugs the bear to her chest.

"No problem, Lulu," Rocky says with a beaming smile. "Lulu?" Lucy asks in confusion. "Yeah, a nickname for you," He says shyly, kicking the ground in obvious embarrassment.

"I-I like it..." Mutters Lucy as she stares at the ground.

"Well, we better go, or everyone will get worried," Rocky says. Lucy nods.

The walk home is quick, considering it is only 4 minutes away from Lucy's house. The door to Lucy house comes to her view too soon for her liking.

"Sigh," She mutters to herself.

"Huh?" Rocky asks. "Nothing," Lucy immediately says. They stop at the front door.

"This is it," Rocky says awkwardly.

Lucy can't help but internally gush over how cute he is right now. "Yeah," She says, sounding disappointed.

"Maybe we could do it again," He says hopefully.

Lucy smiles to the thought of spending more time with Rocky. "Yeah, I'd like that," She informs. "Well, I'll see you later," Rocky says.

"Bye," Lucy replied and turns to open the door.

"Oh, and Lucy, one more thing," Rocky suddenly says,  tapping her in her shoulder. Lucy turns around.

"Wha-" She can't finish her sentence because a pair of lips crash on hers.

"Bye, Lulu," Rocky says, grinning madly. He then walks away, leaving the girl staring in shock, her mouth agape and a deep red stained on her cheeks.