Chapter 2

Spencer's POV

To be honest, I think Aria is cheating on Ashley. With my boyfriend. Ashley and Aria has been distant lately (due to Ashley being away on tour with Room 94), "What's wrong Spencer?" Ashley asks looking back. "Just missing Sean." I say looking down at my promise ring Sean gave me a couple months ago for my 18th birthday. "Look Spencer, you will be seeing him tonight- he's coming over to movie night remember? Wait 4 hours- you will see him then." Aria turns around and says. 'You're never away from your boyfriend, so how would you know how I feel?' I argue in my head. 

Arias POV _ After Nandos_

Theres a knock on the door "That will be the boys!"  Ashley shouts through from the kitchen. Spencer is in the bathroom (she didn't feel so good), Ashley is making the popcorn and I, am setting up the movie 'Hangover', I run to the door and open it; there stands, Robbie Coles, Sean Lemon, Dean Lemon,Emma Lemon-Gillham, Kit Tanton, Kieran Lemon. "Hey guys!" I scream with excite and pull them all into a group hug. "Hey Aria!" they return the excite. 

Spencer walks down the stairs- half an hour into the movie. I follow her into the kitchen, "You okay hun?" I ask pulling her into a hug. She shakes her head, then bursts out crying. "I think... I think... I'm... pregnant." she blurts out. I pull back, and make an O shape with my mouth- "Have yous... like did it?" I ask pointing into the living room, she blushes and nods. "When?" I ask again. "A month ago... is it possible?" she asks me. I shrug, grab my phone, purse and coat- also shoes. "I'm going to tescos for Spencer. Bye guys!" I wave to them.

_After the pregnancy test_

"What does it say babe?" Sean asks Spencer. Tears rolling down her face, "It says..."