Chapter 3

__2 Weeks Later__

Aria's POV

So the pregnancy test said negative. Everyone has been staying over mine ever since then- because there was rumours on Twitter that I was 'pregnant' and it 'was Sean's baby'- so Ashley has been distant to me, but also checking up on me 24/7 which is really annoying!

"Ashley babe. Talk to me please!" I plead, wrapping my arms around his torso, hoping he will talk. "No. I don't want to." He says still staring at Michelle Keegan on our TV. I unplug the TV, "Ashley! I never cheated on you with Sean! I love you way too much to do that!" I start crying... he stands there licking his lips for a while, about 2 minutes later he picks me up and twirls me around "I'm so sorry Olives." he says using my nickname, he passoinately kisses me. "Get a room you two." Kit says walking into the living room, naked. "Why don't you. At least put a sock over mini Kit! oh by the way, nice Sugar tits." Ashley says before pulling me out the room- then carrying on the makeout session in our room;)

Kit's POV

"I wonder what they are doing up there..." Emma says sitting on Dean's lap- Dean is 19, and he is married, to the most beautiful person I've ever seen, I fancy my best friends wife, big deal? "Emma... they moaning and screaming... what else could they be doing?" Kieran points out. "And we thought Spencer was pregnant!" Sean says, pulling Spenc onto his lap. At that moment of time- Aria walks down the stairs, with some breifs and a tank top on. "Hey guys." she says skipping into the room. Dean stands up, then ends up walking into the door. "Dean! I wonder what you were doing there." I wink. Dean chuckles and then walks into the kitchen to get some pizza. "Hey Ar Ar." Emma and Spencer say pulling Aria into a hug.

Arias POV

Ashley walks in, with sex hair, and just wearing boxers. "God. You look sexier than ever." I say putting my hands on his chest. "Thanks babe." he says kissing me softly. "I love you."

_____A/N_____

So Ashley tweeted me saying he loved this fanfic. I am seriously so happy! He is my king:3

Twitter: @ANealismykingxx