CHAPTER ONE: BACK TO SCHOOL

Rose POV...

Rays of sunshine hits me as it tells me to get up for school as summer break was over and my junior year will start soon.

As much as I dont want to get up from my bed, my mom came in then wake me up.

>>

"Rose, Rose. Wake up! Time for school you know. You'll gonna be late on your first day of school". Mom told me as she shake my shoulder.

What time is it mom? She then told me, "7 Rose. Now get up."

By that, without hesitation, I walk straight to my bathroom then take my shower. I heard my mom laugh then she told me that breakfast is served.

It took me 20 minutes to finish my shower. After that I quickly search on my closet for my outfit for my first day of school. After couple of minutes, I decided to wear my black skinny jeans, white v-neck tshirt and pair of converse. Simple attire for my first day of school.HAHAHA.

I grab my bag and phone and went downstairs.

>>

"Good Morning Sweetheart." My dad told me as I pulled out the chair and sat down beside him.

"Good Morning Dad. Good Morning Mom. " I replied back.

"Good Morning Rose. Now eat up or you'll be late for school." my mom told me.

I finished quickly because I am running late for school. I stood up, then began kissing mom and dad

on the cheek.

I open the door and said,

"Bye Mom & Dad. See you later." then close the door.

_________________________________________

As I walk down on our drive way, I saw a big truck unloading some boxes and things just across of our house. Then it hit me that were going to have a new neighborhood. YAY!! Hope they are good because the last one who stayed there was a crazy family.

After a few steps away from our house, I saw a boy driving a car then parked at the newly moved neighborhood. I didnt caught up the face though but we have a one second eye-to-eye contact.

Although he smiled at me and I smiled back to him.

After that, I walk to school with a huge smile on my face.

_________________________________________

To be continued... ;)

Hey guys!! What do you think on this chapter? Although this is my first writing here in wattpad. So, Comment anything and have a Happy reading!

And I will update tomorrow.

^_^