CHAPTER THREE: HOME & DINNER

I finished typing this at 9:47pm at our living room. Right now, I am listening to Demi Lovato's Really Don't Care while typing this. So I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT!! ♥♥♥

_________________________________________

ROSE POV...

As I was about to arrive at our house, I saw the same truck unloading more boxes and things to the house accross of our house. I also saw the same car that I saw this morning but I did not saw the boy anywhere the area. So I hurried my walking to our front door.

As I open our font door, I saw my mom going to the kitchen and I followed her.

“Hi Mom. Im home. What's for dinner?” as I kissed her cheek and pulled out a chair and settling in.

“Hello dear. Im going to cook some chicken, pasta, and salad tonight because we'll have some visitors coming over here.” she replied to me happily.

“Who's coming over mom? ” I questioned back as I took a bite of one of the chicken.

“Our new neighborhood dear accross our house. The Malik family.Your Dad and I host a dinner for them to welcome them here. They will be here in one hour so I suggest that you take a shower and dress casually. Now chop chop.”  as my mom clap her hands and continued cooking.

“Ok but where's dad mom?” As I walk away from the kitchen and head to my room.

“He pick up something and he should be here any moment.” her voice was low and I heard her clearly.

As I walk inside of my room, I put down my bag beside my bed and I plug in my phone. I strip all my clothes and went to my bathroom.

I take my time to enjoy my shower and at the same time, I was singing at the top of my voice.

It took me exactly 20 minutes to finish my shower and after that, I went over to my closet to pick my outfit that Im going to wear for tonight's dinner. I decide to wear white blouse and Baby Blue sweatshirt paired with dark blue jeans.

For my make up, I just put little foundation, some lipstick and blush on. For my hair, I blow-dried it since I didnt have time to dry it naturally and decided to let it flow at my back. I didnt go all out but I think this is enough since there will be just a simple dinner with our new neighborhood.

As I finished, I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I went immediately to the kitchen to see if everthing was all set. I was totally impress for my mom and dad that they pull out everything just fine in an hour. The dinner is all set, all the plates, glass, and utensils perfectly laid down at the table.

“Wow!! Are we having the president of this country to have a dinner with us or what?!! ” I said to my mom and dad and all they do is laugh at me.

“No you silly girl. Now come over here. Any moment from now, the Malik family will be here.” my dad told me as he gestured me to come beside him. Then just on time, our door bell rang.

BUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

“I got it.” as I put my hand towards my dad to tell him that I got it.

I walk over to our front door and by the time I opened it, I was greeted with a lovely woman smiling towards me and behind her is the boy who I presume his son that I saw driving the car this morning that smiled at me from ear to ear...

To be continued...   ;)

_________________________________________

Guys, Stay tuned!! ;)

Big Thanks!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥